I Would Like to Thank....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: I Would Like to Thank....

In response to marco0863's comment:

Kess last year scored vs bruins in a time where it matters most the playoffs. .vs a team called the bruins..

Seg did not score in the finals but big game vs tb which went 7 so seg big reason we won cup in 2011

U need to convince urself about trading seg so u can accept his departure.

Remember when you denied using the screen names stanjon and neely66? Do you remember? All the lies you told in that thread while Fletch was calling you out and you denied it?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Exactly what is seg wrong about? 

[/QUOTE]

It's about what Herb Brooks felt about not wanting the best players, buth the "right" players.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

marco you have a very tenious grasp on the english language. try to craft your posts better. Oh and you're right. congrats. Seguin had 2 good playoff games out of like 20. And this is coming from a guy that was a big fan of seguin. He didn't play well in the playoffs. It all comes down to one question, are the bruins better this year, or last year?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Kess last year scored vs bruins in a time where it matters most the playoffs. .vs a team called the bruins..

Seg did not score in the finals but big game vs tb which went 7 so seg big reason we won cup in 2011

Remember when you denied using the screen names stanjon and neely66? Do you remember? All the lies you told in that thread while Fletch was calling you out and you denied it?

What's this trip down memory lane

U see my name its marco0863... not like others thst change frequently and u want to know why cuz anal ppl lije u plsying moderators got me wrongfully suspended till I made my case and got back in with an apoIogy might add. 

So need for control is very rampant here. Now any other message u want to get across for ur buddies or is this ur way of getting ready for playoffs

•  

In response to watchtower's comment:

Exactly what is seg wrong about? 

It's about what Herb Brooks felt about not wanting the best players, buth the "right" players.

Brooks? How many cups did he win again? 

Usa team had many good players

•  

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

marco you have a very tenious grasp on the english language. try to craft your posts better. Oh and you're right. congrats. Seguin had 2 good playoff games out of like 20. And this is coming from a guy that was a big fan of seguin. He didn't play well in the playoffs. It all comes down to one question, are the bruins better this year, or last year

Bruins are better mainly bcuz of soderberg ... I.e seidenberg big loss.  However they're better with seg  over vanilla. Even my diehard bruin friend fans realize that.  Its only here that homerism is utterly disgusting

• You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'd like to thank The B's for a great season. Mangement for putting together an incredibly solid team. I'd like to thank the wahoos who frequent this board for making the season fun and lastly, I'd like to thank the ignore button.

"You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863"

Kessell blahblahblah...Seguin blahblahblah

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins are better mainly bcuz of soderberg ... I.e seidenberg big loss.  However they're better with seg  over vanilla. Even my diehard bruin friend fans realize that.  Its only here that homerism is utterly disgusting

Really?  Louie has 35 pts in 58 games and took 2 concussions.  10th best pts on the team.  Louie has 2 GWG.

Carl has 46 pts in 70 games and hasn't had an injury.  Carl has 7th best pts  3 GWG.

Louie has played 12 fewer games and has 9 fewer pts and 1 less gwg.

So why exactly is Carl the difference maker?  And why is he so much better than Louie?

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Really?  Louie has 35 pts in 58 games and took 2 concussions.  10th best pts on the team.  Louie has 2 GWG.

Carl has 46 pts in 70 games and hasn't had an injury.  Carl has 7th best pts  3 GWG.

So why exactly is Carl the difference maker?  And why is he so much better than Louie?

Sorry man but I can't make u watch the games. . Like I said watch for soder in playoffs.  And what makes uvsay loui better then tyler?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

The only person on this board that hasn't accepted the departure of Seguin, is YOU.

Unless one of the posters here, is actually Peter Chiarelli (Stanley?), nothing we say or do, effects the team, in any way.

The Leafs have won 3 playoff games since the Kessel trade. The Bruins have been to the Finals twice, won a Cup, 8 playoff series, and 40 playoff games in the same time span.

Teams win hockey games. A star foreward player may look flashy, but by himself, has very little to do with a team's overall success.

Ovechkin will get his 50 goals this year. No playoffs for Washington.

This year, Stamkos misses 1/2 the season, and Tampa makes the playoffs. The previous 2 years, he led the league in goals, including a 60 goal year, and Tampa failed to make the playoffs, either year.

Star players cannot win on their own. They are just one piece of the puzzle. The problem in a salary cap world, is being able to surround a player like Kessel, with the quality of players he needs to be effective. When his cap hit becomes so onerus, it forces the team to make concessions in other areas, it weakens the overall team.

Chiarelli, Julien, and most importantly, the Bruin players, have bought into the TEAM first concept.

Even the majority of fans, have discovered that cheering for a team that is one of the favourites for the Cup, every season, is a lot more fun than cheering for your star player to get 40 goals, while hoping you get a good lottery pick.

Btw loui didn't come here to score 9 gosls. Now ur in love with loui prtotecting hIm because he wears bruins jersey. Yet crosby missed a chitload of games when he came back started producing. Pou loui baby we need to make xcuses so we can deal with trade.  

The playoffs are coming bhab 

If u can't see the difference between loui and carl. Stick to baseball! . Btw u also showed ur frustration with loui. Youre over that now until he gets traded then "great trade bruins" the guy was a flake

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Marco, you talk (write) too much and always repeat the same thing. It has worn too thin, man!

You're the John Tortorella of this Board.

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Marco, you talk (write) too much and always repeat the same thing. It has worn too thin, man!

Hahaha. .. he does have a cup. Just answering questions.. Don. .. 

Yes, there is a difference between Louie and Carl.  And if Louie had played 12 more games this season?

Speaking of watching games, you are so full of chit it's not funny.  You say you like Carl - and I understand that, where do BOTH Carl and Louie score most of their goals from?  Down low and near the paint.  And you see more of those goals in the playoffs.

And where do Kessel and Seguin score most of there goals from?  The perimeter.

And yes, I WAS frustrated with Louie, but I aknowledge his game has come up a LOT since the Olympics.  Did you watch the Olympics?  Remember how Kessel performed?  Did you see Louie play?

No matter what happens you praise Kessel and Seguin and no matter what happens you say Louie is no good.

If Seguin turns it on in the playoffs, I will admit it.

If Kessel gets 40 or more, I will admit it.

If Louie underachieves in the playoffs, I will admit it.

Not like you, I will admit if a player changes and I will admit who that player is.  NOT LIKE YOU.

You have one hell of a nerve calling me a 'homer' when you are the biggest fan boy of Kessel and Seguin on the planet.  You did admit Kessel was underachieving once, but I guess you backed off that statement now.  Is he your hero again or not?

Yes, there is a difference between Louie and Carl.  And if Louie had played 12 more games this season?

Speaking of watching games, you are so full of chit it's not funny.  You say you like Carl - and I understand that, where do BOTH Carl and Louie score most of their goals from?  Down low and near the paint.  And you see more of those goals in the playoffs.

And where do Kessel and Seguin score most of there goals from?  The perimeter.

And yes, I WAS frustrated with Louie, but I aknowledge his game has come up a LOT since the Olympics.  Did you watch the Olympics?  Remember how Kessel performed?  Did you see Louie play?

No matter what happens you praise Kessel and Seguin and no matter what happens you say Louie is no good.

If Seguin turns it on in the playoffs, I will admit it.

If Kessel gets 40 or more, I will admit it.

If Louie underachieves in the playoffs, I will admit it.

Not like you, I will admit if a player changes and I will admit who that player is.  NOT LIKE YOU.

You have one hell of a nerve calling me a 'homer' when you are the biggest fan boy of Kessel and Seguin on the planet.  You did admit Kessel was underachieving once, but I guess you backed off that statement now.  Is he your hero again or not?

So ur not a homer... and I'm not the biggest fan boy of either I can introduce u to some thou gh and u can see difference

So what it is then why is ur opinion so easily influenced and what's ur stance on loui

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm a homer. Whats wrong with that? My loyalty belongs to the Boston Bruins, team I've rooted for since I could walk and talk.

You say we protect Loui because he wears a Bruin uniform. I say you hate him because he wears a Bruins uniform. I don't remember you trashing his game and calling him vanilla before he came here, and we talk plenty about other teams players.

I expect big things from Eriksson and Soderberg this playoffs.

Going to be fun to watch for us real Bruin fans.

So ur not a homer... and I'm not the biggest fan boy of either I can introduce u to some thou gh and u can see difference

So what it is then why is ur opinion so easily influenced and what's ur stance on loui

Because he makes the Bruins better.

Quite clearly this years team is better than last year.

Horton and Seguin are gone.  Louie and Smith are here.  Carl was here last year.

Louie and Smith are PART of what makes this team better.  

Seguin (as was Kessel) was part of a problem that dilluted the big game effort of the team.

And that is quite clear, a potential President's cup proves that.

Seguin's 2 good playoff games shows what he was about.

We will see what Seguin does in the playoffs this year.  
    We have already seen what Kessel did to get his team into the playoffs this year.

PC is one of the best in the business, arguably the best.  I *WAS* a HUGE Seguin fan, and Seguin very much disappointed me.  I *WAS* upset when he was moved.  Then I took a good hard long look at the numbers and realized it was the right move.  And so far it has proven to be a right move.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Because he makes the Bruins better.

Quite clearly this years team is better than last year.

Horton and Seguin are gone.  Louie and Smith are here.  Carl was here last year.

Louie and Smith are PART of what makes this team better.  

Seguin (as was Kessel) was part of a problem that dilluted the big game effort of the team.

And that is quite clear, a potential President's cup proves that.

Seguin's 2 good playoff games shows what he was about.

We will see what Seguin does in the playoffs this year.  
    We have already seen what Kessel did to get his team into the playoffs this year.

PC is one of the best in the business, arguably the best.  I *WAS* a HUGE Seguin fan, and Seguin very much disappointed me.  I *WAS* upset when he was moved.  Then I took a good hard long look at the numbers and realized it was the right move.  And so far it has proven to be a right move.

Good points BHab...We were all big fans of Seguin. We all wanted him to succeed, but he put himself before the team. Hence, why he was moved.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

Serious   Thanx for trading seguin really   Like to have that one back

In response to Spike77's comment:

Serious   Thanx for trading seguin really   Like to have that one back

Where did you sprout from, Spike? Do you know marco?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Spike77. Show Spike77's posts

And he was not problem  that was bs

That Cup for Torts, too, is wearing thin. That is old news (10 years old) that is no longer relevant.

In response to Spike77's comment:

And he was not problem  that was bs

3rd leading scorer regular season and in 22 playoff games last year - 1 goal.

Explain why that isn't a problem marco jr.

That Cup for Torts, too, is wearing thin. That is old news (10 years old) that is no longer relevant.

So in 6 years ours will no longer b relevant? U sure 

• Sections
    Shortcuts