I Would Like to Thank....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: I Would Like to Thank....

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not his fault she's a clut. And not if that player is a franchise player . We may never get another one and yes I played and I managed too. .. hortin gone the others will forget it

what the hell does that mean?

[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor Badhab. Put the fawking idiot on ignore & stick to your guns this time. Trust me this place is so much better when you do. Stop being the fool who responds to the tool of this forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Wow, talk about a thread going downhill. I jumped from page one where you read lots of uplifting stuff about how lucky we are right now to be Bruin fans. At the end of page one Marco begins to hijack the thread to a love fest once again. Such a boring, whiny refrain about 'me first' players that are gone, good riddance. And then page 8 brings a soap opera that may or may not be true.  We're the best franchise in hockey right now and people worry about 40 goal scorers lost to teams that struggle to make the playoffs.

Couldn't just one thread have been left to a Bruins love fest? Sigh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, talk about a thread going downhill. I jumped from page one where you read lots of uplifting stuff about how lucky we are right now to be Bruin fans. At the end of page one Marco begins to hijack the thread to a love fest once again. Such a boring, whiny refrain about 'me first' players that are gone, good riddance. And then page 8 brings a soap opera that may or may not be true.  We're the best franchise in hockey right now and people worry about 40 goal scorers lost to teams that struggle to make the playoffs.

Couldn't just one thread have been left to a Bruins love fest? Sigh

[/QUOTE]

For the record, neither of these players have even scored 40 yet. And neither are likely to this season 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Spike77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

scott Bradley 

[/QUOTE]

link.  link. link.

Provide some proof of him saying that.

No.  Wait.  I will.

"I just think there's too many red flags with him ... I don't like the way his game is going. He hasn't proven that he's tough enough where he plays our style of game," said Scott Bradley, Bruins Director of Player Personnel. "I don't know if a leopard ever changes its spots, but he's going to have to."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/puck-daddy/watch-peter-chiarelli-bruins-staff-decision-deal-tyler-172048513--nhl.html

[/QUOTE]

I saw that found he was an idiot to talk like. That... that explains our drafting record. Bart was the better Bradley .

Maybe bostofan is right maybe he dId tap tam azz and puritain brass bruins are they  traded him.  Very stupid way of doing business. Forget it conceal it and move on. Bet u chia would have loved tapping thatvazz too. They must have been jealous

[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you're saying if a player slept with a teammates wife he shouldn't be traded? Wow you've never played hockey huh

[/QUOTE]

Not his fault she's a clut. And not if that player is a franchise player . We may never get another one and yes I played and I managed too. .. hortin gone the others will forget it

[/QUOTE]

Who's hortin? And yes I'm sure you were an asset to your squirt minor team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do yourself a favor Badhab. Put the fawking idiot on ignore & stick to your guns this time. Trust me this place is so much better when you do. Stop being the fool who responds to the tool of this forum.

[/QUOTE]

You're right.

Marco has said a few things lately that make me question his credibility.

1) This 14 year old boy he speaks of that has had 3 concussions and has been cleared to play.  Very suspect.  Schools are very sensitive to concussion issues and if this kid had 3 "real" concussion I find it very hard to believe he would be cleared to play.

2) "Not his fault she's a clut"

Marco doesn't even know if this event actually happened, much less the circumstances.  

a) it might not have happened at all.

b) for all we know she could have been raped.

Yet Marco makes the statement "Not his fault she's a clut".  A ridiculous thing to say.

3) "and yes I played and I managed too"

After posting for years he makes this statement now?  I've started several "player threads" and Marco has blasted them for being "off topic".

4) "hortin gone the others will forget it"

Again, a totally ridiculous statement to make not knowing the facts of the matter.

Marco is one of those people who doesn't realize how big a jerk he is

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're right.

1) This 14 year old boy he speaks of that has had 3 concussions and has been cleared to play.  Very suspect.  Schools are very sensitive to concussion issues and if this kid had 3 "real" concussion I find it very hard to believe he would be cleared to play.

Marco doesn't even know if this event actually happened, much less the circumstances.  

Yet Marco makes the statement "Not his fault she's a clut".  A ridiculous thing to say.

After posting for years he makes this statement now?  I've started several "player threads" and Marco has blasted them for being "off topic".

Again, a totally ridiculous statement to make not knowing the facts of the matter.

[/QUOTE]

Do you really think he's worth this much to type for? Comon buddy move off this complete waste of skin. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

You're right.

[/QUOTE]

Do you really think he's worth this much to type for? Comon buddy move off this complete waste of skin. 

[/QUOTE]

I just want to be fair and explain why I'm putting him on ignore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

You're right.

[/QUOTE]

I just want to be fair and explain why I'm putting him on ignore.

[/QUOTE]

WE all know why. You owe that P.O.S nothing! He's toxic dude. He ruins a great hockey talk which is why I put him & anyone I think that is close to being him on ignore. i know we all argue & debate, but we also let things go & have decent discussions about a lot of different things. It's not the same thing over & over again. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Anybody know of a hortin?

13. This post has been removed.