Ian White calls Bettman an Idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Ian White calls Bettman an Idiot

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Math and logic are useless when confronting blind and senseless ideology

[/QUOTE]

You manage to bring neither to the debate so bravo. Did you start that list of players making zero yet? Interesting you'd refer to something you disagree with as "blind and senseless ideology" yet you've offerered nothing but opinion to further your argument. Toss out an actual fact once in awhile.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

workers of the world unite - at least have the ballz to own your position. This has nothing to do with the NHL or lost wages.

That is my "arguement" -  My "opinion" is that it's useless debating with a drug abusing communist parasite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

workers of the world unite - at least have the ballz to own your position. This has nothing to do with the NHL or lost wages.

That is my "arguement" -  My "opinion" is that it's useless debating with a drug abusing communist parasite.

[/QUOTE]

No wonder you can't make a valid argument as you can't even spell the word. That's just 1 post after I showed you how it was done. How's that staying off the drugs treating your brain? It sure seems like you're still stupid.

argument-ar·gu·ment [ahr-gyuh-muhnt]

noun

1. an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation: a violent argument. 2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation. 3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument. 4. a statement, reason , or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory. 5. an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  One guy is down in the depths resorting to name calling and the other is pointing out spelling errors.

Both terribly sad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow.  One guy is down in the depths resorting to name calling and the other is pointing out spelling errors.

Both terribly sad.

[/QUOTE]

I refuse to debate intelligence with someone who can't spell. Is that irony lost on you too. I'm sure you only wish someone would say something that nice about you. Don't hold your breath.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]

Both terribly sad.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I can understand the criticism for these kinds of posts, But not for name calling which would imply that my characterizing him as a drug abusing communist parasite was random in nature. It may be in bad taste and classless, but it isnt inaccurate. The kid wants to throw down, then I will accommodate him, and verbally punch him square in the mouth.

Now, I did refer to him as having the IQ of a deer tick in a previous post. That was name calling.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize..............to any deer ticks that I may have offended -

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Both terribly sad.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I can understand the criticism for these kinds of posts, But not for name calling which would imply that my characterizing him as a drug abusing communist parasite was random in nature. It may be in bad taste and classless, but it isnt inaccurate. The kid wants to throw down, then I will accommodate him, and verbally punch him square in the mouth.

Now, I did refer to him as having the IQ of a deer tick in a previous post. That was name calling.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize..............to any deer ticks that I may have offended -

[/QUOTE]

So in your mind you're actually winning this verbal sparring session? Now that's rich (and I'm the one who's high right now). You know that everyone can see what we've written right? I've owned you on this one lady. The idea that I'd feel slighted by your "insults" is just icing on the cake. Keep it coming as at least you should be learning something. For me, you're just fish in a barrel though.

Sections
Shortcuts