I'd like to make a prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'd like to make a prediction

Providing nothing happens to Weber, Suter or Rinne. The Preds will go to the cup final. I like the makeup of this team. Not the most talent up front, but in goal they're set & I think they have the best tandem in the league on D. Not taking anything away from Chara & Sieds, but those two are just disgusting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: I'd like to make a prediction

St. Louis is my pick...Just having fun....I don't care if I'm right or wrong....just saying....I hope it's not the Preds or especially the Nuckleheads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction:
    [QUOTE]St. Louis is my pick...Just having fun....I don't care if I'm right or wrong....just saying....I hope it's not the Preds or especially the Nuckleheads.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't complain about St.Louis. They've been waiting a long time & I like John Davidson. If you don't mind me asking, what don't you like about the Preds? the double K sister's?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]St. Louis is my pick...Just having fun....I don't care if I'm right or wrong....just saying....I hope it's not the Preds or especially the Nuckleheads.

Blues it will be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I guess nothing Nite....Ya gotta love Trotz !  ...Let me say...NO CANUCKLEHEADS in the final, and then I'm a happy camper..... Bruins vs Blues...shades of Bobby Orr flying but now I have a hard time seeing Chara flying across the crease !!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]I guess nothing Nite....Ya gotta love Trotz !  ...Let me say...NO CANUCKLEHEADS in the final, and then I'm a happy camper..... Bruins vs Blues...shades of Bobby Orr flying but now I have a hard time seeing Chara flying across the crease !!!! 

That photo would be a panoramic!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the Bruins could beat the Blues in the finals, problem is, so couldn't the Pens and Rangers and maybe Flyers and maybe Panthers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like your predcition and would like to see that

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to I'd like to make a prediction:
    [QUOTE]Providing nothing happens to Weber, Suter or Rinne. The Preds will go to the cup final. I like the makeup of this team. Not the most talent up front, but in goal they're set & I think they have the best tandem in the league on D. Not taking anything away from Chara & Sieds, but those two are just disgusting.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

And they added Radulov who knew how to score before he left.  I've watched that team a few times this year and one thing remains clear: they usually don't take shifts off.  They just keep coming.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I guess nothing Nite....Ya gotta love Trotz !  ...Let me say...NO CANUCKLEHEADS in the final, and then I'm a happy camper..... Bruins vs Blues...shades of Bobby Orr flying but now I have a hard time seeing Chara flying across the crease !!!! 
    His stick would probably take some lights out in the rafters! Wow what visual that is though! And YES I agree No freaking team full of pansies, biters & whiners! Besides the city or the team doesn't deserve squat for the way they conduct themselves! Classless idiots from the fans, players & organization!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Any scenario that has Boston in the Finals is awesome!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction : His stick would probably take some lights out in the rafters! Wow what visual that is though! And YES I agree No freaking team full of pansies, biters & whiners! Besides the city or the team doesn't deserve squat for the way they conduct themselves! Classless idiots from the fans, players & organization!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

So much hate.

Myself, I'm hoping for a rematch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction : So much hate. Myself, I'm hoping for a rematch.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

So much jealousy. Myself, I'm hoping for a rematch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction:[QUOTE]St. Louis is my pick...Just having fun....I don't care if I'm right or wrong....just saying....I hope it's not the Preds or especially the Nuckleheads.Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Best team in the west, hardest to play against and two very good goalies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

St. Louis is the best team in the west, but they are too new. It's rare for a team to go all the way after years of missing the playoffs. I think their future is bright, but I expect a first or second round fizzle out when they get wacked by the intensity of the playoffs. Nashville has been to the party a few times now and have an elite shut-down pair that will give teams like Vancouver fits. I think they lack talent up front, but are a hard out for anyone. The Western playoff elite for me are Detroit, LA, Chicago and Vancouver. The Toews situation could bring down the Blackhawks, as could the Keith suspension if it affects his game upon returning. I like the Redwings the best, with LA as a darkhorse. I think none of them are as good as Boston or Pittsburgh.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Blues are going down early.
    It's the Preds and Canucks in the West finals.

dare I say it?....take it to the bank.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction:[QUOTE]The Western playoff elite for me are Detroit, LA, Chicago and Vancouver. The Toews situation could bring down the Blackhawks, as could the Keith suspension if it affects his game upon returning. I like the Redwings the best, with LA as a darkhorse. I think none of them are as good as Boston or Pittsburgh.Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Detroit and Chicago have too many injuries with suspect goaltending to be called elite for me. If they get healthy after getting past the 1st round then yes they could go dangerous, as of today NOPE.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction : Detroit and Chicago have too many injuries with suspect goaltending to be called elite for me. If they get healthy after getting past the 1st round then yes they could go dangerous, as of today NOPE.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

If Howard comes back and is healthy when the playoffs start, I'd say that Detroit jumps back near the top of the "West favourites" list.  A healthy Howard is not what I'd call "suspect".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Until that big "IF" happens the Wings are suspect.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Nash will have a tough road. The way it's shaping out, they get Wings in first round, then prob Blues in the second.
    The teams from the best divisions have a tough path under the current system. Look at the east: #4/5 war NYR/Pit/Phil, winner likely gets NYR/Pit in round 2.
    (unless there is an "upset" by the other solid Atlanic team, NJD).
    B's get a nice slot for winning their weak division. Works for me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd like to make a prediction : So much hate. Myself, I'm hoping for a rematch.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    YEP & fully warranted & I'm also right & most fans of the NHL will agree with me. Unless they're blind, classless Canuck fans who are so arrogant that they come to another teams forum & spout off about that team;  when they cheer for the most classless, gutless team in the league & really have no business talking negatively about ANY team while they cheer for the Canucks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Bob McKenzie was on the radio the other day, and made a comment in response to the whole "Canucks are the most hated team in the league" thing.  He said, "That may be true, but I can tell you from talking to a lot of teams, that the Bruins are a very close second in that category".  When asked why, McKenzie's thought was that success breeds contempt.  Everyone wants to knock off the good teams, and the Nux now have hit 100 pts for 4 straight seasons, and the Bruins are defending Cup Champs -- two good reasons to hate them both.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Tell me Nucklehead fan....How many Bruin fans post on the Nucklehead forum ? And No !  There is no hating the Bruins here. Unreal that you would bother to post this crap. Go back to Nucklehead land.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]Tell me Nucklehead fan....How many Bruin fans post on the Nucklehead forum ? And No !  There is no hating the Bruins here. Unreal that you would bother to post this crap. Go back to Nucklehead land.

Yeah, I take orders from the likes of you.

Sections
Shortcuts