I'd start Turco on...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: I'd start Turco on...

Thomas looks lost again. B's are going to need Turco soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on...:
    [QUOTE]Well, so much for that brilliant suggestion. 2-0 Caps on Thomas after about 8 minutes.  No points this weekend. maybe Turco gets some mop-up work.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    Wow, talk about bailing early.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

And seriously, Turco? Does anyone seriously think he has anything left?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I hope so. Why did they sign him if they didn't think he could play?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas looks lost again. B's are going to need Turco soon.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    You really have no clue about the position if your blaming Thomas for any of these goals! Absolutely hung out to dry on every goal!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on... : Wow, talk about bailing early.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dez. This team just doesnt give me any sign of expecting anything more. Not looking forward to 7th place.

I'm getting the sick feeling this team gives up 4 goals a game no matter who plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]And seriously, Turco? Does anyone seriously think he has anything left?
    Posted by BernieCarbo75[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't think so, but like jwb said, why sign him if they think he's got nothing?  They could have signed Conklin if that was the case.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No fault in Thomas' play today,he's made some tough saves and been their best penalty killer though with a 12:30 game the next day and an hour lost due to daylight savings I wouldnt be shocked if Turco was in net versus the penguins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on... : Sorry Dez. This team just doesnt give me any sign of expecting anything more. Not looking forward to 7th place. I'm getting the sick feeling this team gives up 4 goals a game no matter who plays.
    No need to apologize for what you think. I just think the 1st period is a little early to give up on Boston getting any weekend points.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Is it too soon now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Is it too soon now?
    Anytime you're expecting losses is too soon for me but you're welcome to feel however you'd like. Cheers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on... : Anytime you're expecting losses is too soon for me but you're welcome to feel however you'd like. Cheers.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Innocent  fair enough.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]At this point does it really matter with the defense aka "The Dead-fense" aka "The Sieve?"   Kind of weird when the goalie is becoming the least of the problems. You could nail a wooden plank to cover 90% of the net and this d will still allow 4 goals. 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

This game was a 3-1 win in December.  Yeesh.  Tough to watch.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yep.  Feeling very Red Sox September 2011 around here lately.

But we couldn't even get any help from the Rangers the other night!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Nite, your a better observer on the goalies, but Timmy is leaving some big "out-front" rebounds. Of course, they are not being cleared either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on...:[QUOTE]The best news this weekend is to hope the Sabres beat the Sens tonight.   The Bs will back into the Northeast title, if they get it. Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Do you think the Sens goaltending and overall defense are better than the Bruins Ipot ?

I mean yah know Karlsson and Gonchar can shut down those big tough heavy forwards on Buffalo as an example and now that Anderson is injured...

Really ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Nite, your a better observer on the goalies, but Timmy is leaving some big "out-front" rebounds. Of course, they are not being cleared either.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    Oh don't get me wrong Bogie. TT hasn't been playing well for awhile, but this game wasn't his issue. The team played poorly in front of him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Nite, your a better observer on the goalies, but Timmy is leaving some big "out-front" rebounds. Of course, they are not being cleared either.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

When he's on he generally leaves rebounds becasue of his style..he leaves rebounds on saves 95% of other goalies dont stop.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Karlsson has 69 points and is a plus 14 while playing against every other teams top lines/big forwards. He must be doing something right.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Karlsson has 69 points and is a plus 14 while playing against every other teams top lines/big forwards. He must be doing something right.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Kel, Karlsson actually doesn't play against the other team's top lines. The Ottawa coaching staff makes a point of trying to get him better match-ups.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Back on topic

TODAY!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on...:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'd start Turco on... :  But, the Bs D shouldn't be playing at the Sens level.  We know they are way more capable than that.  That's all I'm saying.   They are averaging 3.03 GA/G in their last 30 for a MINUS - 13 goal differential.  They are ranked #27 in the NHL in defense since January. Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

That is scary and so is today but I don't still think the Sens can take the Bruins in the first round or in the standings.