If Cam Neely and PC dont make a move NOW its Over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If Cam Neely and PC dont make a move NOW its Over

Its obvious that we need speed and talent to win this series ...ST has nothing NOTHING to do against the Wings ...bring in Spooner or anyone else from Providence ...a talented player that can skate ...Florek was so much better that ST , its a shame that we wasted a roster spot all year long ...enough of defending ST he has no more legs ...if he stays in the series I say its all over for the BRUINS so f.... Sad but I cant believe that hockey experts like PC and CN dont see this ??? The BRUINS will not beat the Red Wings with ST in the line up PERIOD. 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: If Cam Neely and PC dont make a move NOW its Over

There's the Stanley we all remember... I have to reach for the IGNORE button

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

There;s the Stanley we all remember... I have to reach for the IGNORE button

Yep reach the ignore button you dumb the truth hurts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Remember when you thought PC was emailing you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Stanley, I heard the Canucks were looking for a GM.  You should check the Vancouver Kijiji ads.  I'm sure they must have a job posting there.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Stanley, I heard the Canucks were looking for a GM.  You should check the Vancouver Kijiji ads.  I'm sure they must have a job posting there.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

If PC doesnt do nothing to get rid of ST ...it wont be too long before Mr Cam gives me a call...my 1st move will be to offer ST a ticket for a trip around the world for 1 year I dont even want to see him around the city for a while......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My 3 nighmares of the last 5 years : Pandolfo, Pev, ST ! 

But ST is now the worst because he is going to cost the BRUINS a Stanley Cup...OUCH !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I'm sure ST was at fault for the bruins scoring 0 goals in game 1. 

Sections
Shortcuts