If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now

OVIE isnt going anywhere with Bruce Boudreau ...I offer David Krejci + Zach Hamill or Jordan Caron + our 1st round draft pick for 2012 in exchange of OVIE

take it or leave it

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now

In Response to If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now:
    [QUOTE]OVIE isnt going anywhere with Bruce Boudreau ...I offer David Krejci + Zach Hamill or Jordan Caron + our 1st round draft pick for 2012 in exchange of OVIE take it or leave it Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Stanley, glad to see you back you magnificent creature.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Me thinks it's Boudreau who's gone if that's the case.  If not, then Ovie is not a good fit for a structured system so why make that Julien's problem? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

10 in a row...enough said 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Long live Stanley's trade proposals and his predictions!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The B's are the model team that other teams want to emulate.  Why in the world would PC want a selfish prima donna on this team?  Randy Moss on skates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

In Response to Re: If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now:
    [QUOTE]The B's are the model team that other teams want to emulate.  Why in the world would PC want a selfish prima donna on this team?  Randy Moss on skates.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Exactly!   We don't need to burn that much of our capspace on an enigma who would probably have a hard time putting the team first - like the rest of the Bruins do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now:
    [QUOTE]In Response to If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now : Stanley, glad to see you back you magnificent creature.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Agreed awsome to see him back was worried he might have left us

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Agree with above posters. The Bruins are about the TEAM and SYSTEM. Hey Ovie, we play defense first here. That's right, we pride ourselves on giving up the fewest goals each year (yeah, having Big 33 helps). I just don't see Ovie fitting in here. The guy is talented, but I don't see him buying into what CJ is selling. Let him stay in Wash and they can continue to get eliminated in the first round every year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I hate to pull a Don Cherry here, but I'm not a big fan of most of the Russians in the NHL...they're too greedy/self-centered.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

I think the Caps jump on this big time....a pair of breeding rats left over from the old Gardens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep but I think OVIE would be glad to come to Boston in a good team with a good coach and a good system ...enough said now that I am back from India where I've tried to convince a few indians to switch from cricket to hockey and become Bruins fans....didnt get too much success ...I know the BRUINS are going to win 3 Stanley Cups in a row but with Ovie we could extend our streak to 5 in a row ...I love u all guys ! ! !

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Caps won't be getting rid of Ovie.  He puts bodies in the seats.  No doubt a great talent, but he going nowhere anytime soon.  Boudreau and Semin will be gone before trade deadline and Ovie will have a smile back on his face.  We don't need Kovalchuk,  we don't need Ovie,  we don't need Brad Richards.  We will keep chugging along and PC will probaly look at adding a depth D man at trade deadline and depending on injuries he will scour the market for a veteran/ leader type forward.  Once we are in the playoffs and relatively injury free we can beat any team.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

You're a good man, Stanley.

Alot of teams could use Ovie. Boston isn't one of them.

After so much banging and crashing and extra long shifts, since 2005-06, the best of Ovie may be over. Alex is pooped - the body can only take so much. Ask Cam!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I like this way better than anything involving Nash or Parise. It may not make sense, but at least it's fun!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainsy1. Show rainsy1's posts

Wouldn't take this guy for a picture of Cam Neely . Way to selfcentred. His problem right now is that he can't fit in when asked to be part of a team.He is only one player and as we saw last spring it take 20 guys going in the same direction

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Boudreau's expiration date was 2009, he goes, Ovie stays where he is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Hey Stanley have a difficult time keeping the ice frozen in India and how is the satellite for hockey gms.?

OV question it is nice to see him in Bruins uniform but his long term deal and the cost is my fear plus he will not bring his lunch pail to work every day. My is answer is too risky of a deal. We have Seguin Marchand and Bergy at the present time, along with other depth to counter attack.

I would rather see a trade Horton and Caron for Iggy. Even though i have nothing against Horton and Caron, but Iginla is in dire straits and may want a ring soon. I would trust a Canadian or American player on the bruins squad then a Russian player. NA players seem to have a stronger desire for the SC .

But overall nice to see Mr. Positve back on the post.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American neighbours.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]Boudreau's expiration date was 2009, he goes, Ovie stays where he is.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    If Boudreau goes, so should McPhee. He has done a GOD AWFUL job at balancing the roster out, though you could argue that some of it is due to Ovechkin's greed, seeking near the maximum cap hit/year, and the various struggles to field a complete team by operating under the cap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

If only we still had Blake Wheeler. We could have offered him straight up. Seriously, Ovi is a great player but way too pricey.

You've been in India, huh? Chak De Boston!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

If Ovie actually becomes available -- the Rangers will find a way to get him and the inevitable will happen. His career will go from the toilet directly into the cesspool.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If Ovie actually becomes available -- the Rangers will find a way to get him and the inevitable will happen. His career will go from the toilet directly into the cesspool.  
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    Zam, maybe the NYR can trade Gaborik and Lundqvist for Ovie and Vokoun. That would be an old-school blockbuster.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to If I am PC...I make an offer to the Caps for OVIE....right now:
    [QUOTE]OVIE isnt going anywhere with Bruce Boudreau ...I offer David Krejci + Zach Hamill or Jordan Caron + our 1st round draft pick for 2012 in exchange of OVIE take it or leave it Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

George Mcphee will leave it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

India? Doing some outsourcing, were you Stanley?

Sections
Shortcuts