If Khudobin leaves?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: If Khudobin leaves?

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In regard to the question at hand, I think Svedberg is the front runner.  If it appears he's not ready, sign a journeyman veteran for the short term.  Rumors have the Bs trading for Theodore.

LOL! I never heard this. Can you tell me where you did? Is this another Stanley alias?

This should end the rumor right here Nite, it was the Boston Herald.

oh ok. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Trading for Theodore?  This coming summer?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Now, that's a target that makes sense.  Expiring contract, good rookie coming up, reasonable money, team dead in the water.

It would be nice to have a solid backup for Rask in case of injury, but also for fatigue.  With the upcoming schedule, a good backup goalie is going to be the key to success.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rumors have the Bs trading for Theodore.

LOL! I never heard this. Can you tell me where you did? Is this another Stanley alias?

This should end the rumor right here Nite, it was the Boston Herald.

oh ok.

Florida is 5 points back of Carolina so I'm sure Tallon will be asking the ownership group if he can increase payroll or start dumping soon. Don't know how long teams will wait as it gets close to April 3rd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Now, that's a target that makes sense.  Expiring contract, good rookie coming up, reasonable money, team dead in the water.

It would be nice to have a solid backup for Rask in case of injury, but also for fatigue.  With the upcoming schedule, a good backup goalie is going to be the key to success.

What the....You were all over me for talking about trading for Theo in another thread! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What the....You were all over me for talking about trading for Theo in another thread! 

Nope.  It was for suggesting Florida would want Khudobin. 

And for suggesting that you'd prefer Clemmensen instead of Theodore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nope.  It was for suggesting Florida would want Khudobin. 

And for suggesting that you'd prefer Clemmensen instead of Theodore.

And that's not possible that they could want him if they felt Markstrom wasn't ready? 

I said I'd prefer Emery, Theodore & Ellis equally. So what if I'd take Clemmensen over Theodore? What makes you more right then me? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I said I'd prefer Emery, Theodore & Ellis equally. So what if I'd take Clemmensen over Theodore? What makes you more right then me? 

Theodore is a better goaltender.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Theodore is a better goaltender.

Oh ok. I'm going to the bank right now.

Sections
Shortcuts