If Montreal has any nut sac!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

If Montreal has any nut sac!!!

I cant stand Montreal but they will get a little respect from me for 1 night if someone challenges Chara, for me its like knowing that a beating is coming but being man enough to take it anyway, lets see how man they are!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: If Montreal has any nut sac!!!

my guess...no takers, which= no sac

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Habs = No Nads

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

I don't think it will be Gill.....if so, i feel bad for big Z's right hand.....

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1213461.html?v=e1f01492b3eaf7741a6208d99a269753

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If anyone comes calling the Bs will answer. But in all seriousness the game everyone expects to see will be totally opposite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

If the kid White does it I will have a little bit of respect. I hope he ends up a bloody mess if it does happen. Chara could foxtail him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Last I checked, we're still talking about the yipping, diving, chirping, embellishing, gutless, chicken sh*t Hab-nots............the most they'll do is chirp a little and their usual cheap stick work then hide behind the refs..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

While I would not mind a good Gill-beating by Chara again (sans the broken hand) I am not holding my breath. It is the 2011 Habs afterall so there will not likely be any brawling unless the B's instigate it..... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Gill wont go, he's not a fighter at least with anyone that can match him size and strength wise. 

My guess is that Ryan white may start something, and thats a big maybe even Paul Mara might go but they are going to be under them magnifying glass tonight with senior officials and what not

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I dont want chara to figh especially not a dirty scab with a visor on or something.

If someone challenges Chara I want the McQuaid Train to slam them!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from killer5. Show killer5's posts

I would absolutely love to see the new "angry" Horton get a piece of Subban.  I don't think any of the Habs are stupid enough to try and take on Chara

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I would love it if Z delievered another CLEAN HIT and this time its on Subban and he gets injured. Would be great if the hockey gods make this happen like what happened to Max for the hot dogging they did to chara after the over time win. Max and Subban are nothing but punks who only act big when the refs are between them and the player they are yapping at. I wouldnt be surprised if Max dresses tonight and the team announces they are changing their name to the montreal actors!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

no sac...but they will WIN (like the last several 100 times they've played the Bruins)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from We-have-24-cups. Show We-have-24-cups's posts

Chara is a wimp who never fights anyone close to his size.  Check out any of the youtube videos when he was in a scrap with Brashear, Laracque, Worrell or anyone.  He gets weak knee and always flops down to the ice when a big guy is ready to hammer him.

Marchand still going to be gunning for Subban for just about knocking him out back in Montreal, when he wobbled back to the bench like a school girl?

It's about hockey girls and winning, but you wouldn't know much about that being Bruins fans and all, bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha losers.Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

Max "Peckerready" should have been born in Quebec...you just fit right in with the wimpy cry babies up there....can't wait for you to get back from your "severe concussion" so the B's can get you a real beat down...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: If Montreal has any nut sac!!!:
    [QUOTE]Chara is a wimp who never fights anyone close to his size.  Check out any of the youtube videos when he was in a scrap with Brashear, Laracque, Worrell or anyone.  He gets weak knee and always flops down to the ice when a big guy is ready to hammer him. Marchand still going to be gunning for Subban for just about knocking him out back in Montreal, when he wobbled back to the bench like a school girl? It's about hockey girls and winning, but you wouldn't know much about that being Bruins fans and all, bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha losers.
    Posted by We-have-24-cups[/QUOTE]
    Obviously Chara never fights anyone close to his own size. That happens when you're the tallest guy in the league. Subban was also the one still gunning for Marchand on the 9th. remember what happened? Marchand ducked and Subban went flying into the air because he was going to jump into his hit. 1 post and you're ignored. Good job habby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I doubt ANYONE on the Habs have the sac to do anything....to Chara.  You might see White go after someone like Boychuck or something, but you can bet anything he wont WILLINGLY go after Thornoton, McQuaid, Lucic, Horton, Campbell, Chara, Ference, etc.  Fact is, in a straight up brawl, the Bruins have a team that no other team can match, ESPECIALLY the pussified Habs.  Youll see some chippiness, ESPECIALLY if the Bruins are up by a few, but it wont be clean, in your face grit.  It will be Subban taking liberties with guys like Krejci. 

I dont have an issue with Gill or Mara.  They both played here and I have no problem with them.  Neither guy is dirty or cheap, and I think theyre both smart enough to know whats up. 

Couple more hours and we'll see, but I think youre going to find out the Habs ARE as gutless as they appear.  Theyll try to skate fast and pound the net, but if they get behind you can bet on the stickwork coming into play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Any Bs fans that wish and hope for everything mentioned here is has to be insane. lowering yourselves to that level is truly not Bs fans. Wishing injury on anyone is absolutely childish.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

I hope Price strains his back pulling pucks out of his own net. Does that make me a bad guy???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

We-have-24-cups First of all Chara is a Norris trophy winner who can handle himself in a fight where the players you mentioned are goons.  There is no shame in losing a fight against a pure goon like Worel.  Secondly..Can you explain the NHL drafting rules to me pre-70's for most of those 24 cups?

[QUOTE]Chara is a wimp who never fights anyone close to his size.  Check out any of the youtube videos when he was in a scrap with Brashear, Laracque, Worrell or anyone.  He gets weak knee and always flops down to the ice when a big guy is ready to hammer him. Marchand still going to be gunning for Subban for just about knocking him out back in Montreal, when he wobbled back to the bench like a school girl? It's about hockey girls and winning, but you wouldn't know much about that being Bruins fans and all, bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha losers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Call the police, ya baby...heh heh

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mailforce. Show mailforce's posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc90Ks3dn4&feature=player_embedded

This vid is appropriate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

The way to get back at Chara is to do just what they're doing. 9-1-1! Charge him, convict him. Let him try to renew his work visa with a criminal record. Hello KHL!!
    Betterman reports directly to Jacobs. Jacobs own the Bruins. Campbell (daddy) is responsible for discipline. No suspension for Chara. No surprise!! So we needed a plan B. See, thats how you support your team!
    You play your game, we'll play ours.
    Now, tell me that story again about how the Habs hide behind the Refs!
    It was too funny!
    Enjoy the game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I say Gill challenges Chara..Gill is not a fighter by any means and he got beat up by Chara when he was a Bruin, but Hal is a good guy. a leader and he will do it clean. For all the knock against Hal, he's had a nice career for himself. Maybe Paul Mara looks to go too, he's a team guy who went after darcy tucker when he ran Chara one game when he was on the B's.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

BOY, was I wrong!

Cant believe how the Habs rolled over after the first goal.  They didnt show up AT ALL!  No heart, no guts, no sac, no goals, no nothin!  I look forward to seeing them in the playoffs!!!!!!!!  (PS:  Im not just saying that now, I already said it in that thread last week)

Sections
Shortcuts