If Rask has such a high value on the market....lets trade him before its too late

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

If Rask has such a high value on the market....lets trade him before its too late

He is losing his value slowly ...I'd like to see Khudobin instead of Rask ...so please let Rask go ...and get a sniper..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: If Rask has such a high value on the market....lets trade him before its too late

Unfortunately I agree it is time for a Sniper and if Rask is the asking price it is time to let him go. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Re: If Rask has such a high value on the market....lets trade him before its too late

He looks bad again tonight ...even if we dont trade him..lets give a real chance to Khudobin ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I think you're being a little harsh to the kid! It's pretty hard to stay sharp when you're still developing & play the style Rask plays as a backup! The only goal I totally blame Rask for is the 2nd goal! The rest nothing, but bad defensive break downs. Being double out hit again tonite is another concern.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: If Rask has such a high value on the market....lets trade him before its too late:
    [QUOTE]I think you're being a little harsh to the kid! It's pretty hard to stay sharp when you're still developing & play the style Rask plays as a backup! The rest nothing, but bad defensive break downs. Being double out hit again tonite is another concern.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

nite - You've nailed the present plight of Rask and the Bruins. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

So lets give him the chance to develop somewhere else ...I want to see Khudobin..and lets hope we get some interesting player in return of Rask

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not that i blame rask a whole lot but the team needs a shakeup, If losing one to 2 players to injury affects this team that much, then you cant be that dumb not to relaize the depth isnt there. Yes all the mental breakdowns in the defensive zone but there created due to the fact this team is relying on the D for offensive help. Make some noise PC, big or small, do something. These guys all think there jobs are safe.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Panic Time!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I posted this on another site...I will repost it now:

Would you rather a chance at a SC this season at the expense of the next 3+ years?  

Reasoning:  If you feel that the key to winning a SC is good goal tending then you have to ask a few questions:

1.  How long can you ride TT's magic?  What if TT is not as good as last year?  So far this is the case.  Is this an abnomily? or has TT had his 5 min of fame?  Can he be a lifetime threat, or is he just a good goalie who peaked at just the right time.  
    2. Is Tuka the future?  Good goalies are a premium; look around the league, premium teams have premium goalies.  Giving him up means that you have to find another backup and within in a year or 2, a starting goalie...you need to hope that he is good enough to carry you through the playoffs, because every team has its downs...(remember that TT carried this team on a lot of games).
    3.      Is a short term scoring chance better than long term defense?  TT has another 1-2 years.  Trade Rask now for scoring, then you give up a potential elete goalie for a short term scoring threat....you  him up means that you would rather have a short term chance than a chance at future success....already, TT is not playing near the level he was last year; what if it doesnt work out and you don't make it to the SCF?  Was it worth it?
    4. Woud you rather win a cup this year if it means that you can't win one in the next 2-7 years...remember what I said about goaltending being the key to a SC......

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts