If the Bruins have problems, what about the Caps?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

If the Bruins have problems, what about the Caps?

A second meltdown against the Leafs this year, and both at home!

If you think the Bruins have problems, fear not faithful. With Christmas coming, the saviour is among us. His name is Tyler.

Some of you want to send him away for the holidays to play in the WJC. His place is in Boston and his best work will be done in Boston (and various rinks across the continent).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: If the Bruins have problems, what about the Caps?

The Caps have some serious troubles. I think they are a team in transition. Mostly Ovie becoming more, and he needs time to make the changes. Getting Hana won't help. Hated watching him pre-lock out. He'd drape himself all over Forsberg, and did the can-opener move. He can't do that anymore, so he's not the player he was.

I think either for Tyler would be good. The WJC is so intense. 
    But he is still a kid. A very talented one, but a kid. Let him enjoy these years, cause he'll have a long and fruitful Pro career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That team is not listening to coach Boudreau (is it spelled like that?) and some of you were saying that the Bruins are not responding to Julien.
    Boudreau is starting to get frustrated with his stars on the team. 
    About 10days ago in a loss to Devils 5-1 , Ovie, Semin and Kovalchuk were laughing it up during coach Bourdreau's post game press conference .  Everyone heard the 3 laugh it up and joke but let me tell you Boudreau was not laughing nor did he appreciate it.  If looks could kill , omg !
    There is something up with that team that cannot defend anymore hence the reason they went to get Hannan on D. Then there's the goaltending,  those 2 just cannot get the job done.  They are in trouble and don't see them making noise in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to If the Bruins have problems, what about the Caps?:
    [QUOTE]A second meltdown against the Leafs this year, and both at home! If you think the Bruins have problems, fear not faithful. With Christmas coming, the saviour is among us. His name is Tyler. Some of you want to send him away for the holidays to play in the WJC. His place is in Boston and his best work will be done in Boston (and various rinks across the continent).
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

I guess PC listened to you because it is on the wire that he is not going to the WJC and staying in Boston:)  Good Job!!

Sections
Shortcuts