If the Bs close it tonight who really scares you from the teams that are left?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

If the Bs close it tonight who really scares you from the teams that are left?

Honestly out of the remaining teams, I think Ottawa scares me the most. Washington and the Rangers dont scare me at all. In the West, Chicago and SanJose. Id love to see a Boston vs Chicago Stanley Cup!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: If the Bs close it tonight who really scares you from the teams that are left?

the Rangers scare me if they beat the crapitals because it will mean they have found their game and lundqvist is playing well and the last couple of years the Bruins have had a hard time scoring against the Rags and beating them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: If the Bs close it tonight who really scares you from the teams that are left?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In order:

1.  North Korea

2.  Iran

3.  Russia

No Kazakhstan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

High five!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh my.

I totally reported that pic.

I don't need to see Callo on vaca!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hahaha...all junk is covered. Either by cloth or hair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really funny stuff, JMW!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'd have to say Pittsburgh is still the team to beat, with the caveat of their goal tending. I think the final four is Ott/Pitt, NYR/Boston. Bruins will have their hands full with NYR.....they have historically battled them hard. Almost all recent games decided by one goal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Every team that makes it to the next round could knock off the Bruins.  There is parity in this league.  Having said that, I like the Bruins chances.  They are deep and the other guys are beating the crap out of each other.

I'd like to see Bruins Sharks final - and win of course.  It would be cool if they could exorcise the old ghosts of Kessel and Joe Thornton.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

If the Islanders beat Pits. I hope to god that the B's don't see them. The Islanders have really surprised me this season. They are playing like a real team and is giving Pits a tough time. I know Fluery is horrible but still they have the forwards to bury pucks. Islanders are going to become a great team the next couple of season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm with the "parity" club. Any team can beat any other this year. Just look at the Isles vs. the Pens.The Bruins strength is experience, but that also means their defense is aging, and Jagr is no spring chicken, nor is Kelly. There are also some injuries, mostly undisclosed, that are leveling the playing field more than expected.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have to say the SENS...

the PENS ...with a goalie would be almost unbeattable ...and I think Vokoun is th solution to their problems ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

If the Islanders beat Pits. I hope to god that the B's don't see them. The Islanders have really surprised me this season. They are playing like a real team and is giving Pits a tough time. I know Fluery is horrible but still they have the forwards to bury pucks. Islanders are going to become a great team the next couple of season.

Strangely enough, with all the talk about Fleury's meltdowns, Nobokov has been very ordinary.With any type of quality netminding the Isle's would have a real chance of knocking off the Pens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

How about let's just focus on putting the Leafs away first !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

How about let's just focus on putting the Leafs away first !

This^

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Every team scares me until we win the series, and this includes the Leafs.  League parity has made these comebacks happen more frequently as we B's fans know all too well.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

I know the bruins can beat any team and I know they can also lose to anyone. I have the confidence in Tuukka vs any goalie. I don't feel we will face a team who we can say has a better goaltending there are some who you can say are just as good but I don't feel the bruins will be at a disadvantage in net. If the bruins bring the intensity and skate hard there is no team left in the field who I am "scared" of.

Good post, just like you said, when the B's bring it they can hang with anybody. Tuukka will hold up his end of the bargain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Pens....  doesn't matter who's in nets....

Rangers....  because King Kong Henry's in nets....

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.