if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead

NJD is a good test to see if the players can upgrade their games ...Mtl is a MUST win ....and the NYR is another good indication ...lets see if we're ready for the playoffs ....I say of the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in those 3 games ...We will lose in the first round ...and kiss it good bye another wasted season ,,,,but I seriously think that after losing 6 of our last 7 games the boys have had time to think about their season, and the main objective and they will bounce back and surprise us with 3 great performances ......keep our fingers crossed.............

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (If I am the GM)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead

a season is not over for a playoff bound team based on a three game swing in late March.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead

In Response to Re: if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead:
    [QUOTE]a season is not over for a playoff bound team based on a three game swing in late March.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's just best to let Stanley live in his own little world!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Stanley, do me a favor and post that the Bruins will not win the cup for the next 3 years.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Hate to break it to you...they are dead no matter what

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I believe that the BRUINS will win the Stanley Cup 3 years in a row ...but this is a critical time of the year ...we need to set up a pace for the playoffs and it begins NOW ....I am looking forward for 3 wins in the next 3 games

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (if I become the GM)

Thanks & Regards to my supporters

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead:
    [QUOTE]I believe that the BRUINS will win the Stanley Cup 3 years in a row ...but this is a critical time of the year ...we need to set up a pace for the playoffs and it begins NOW ....I am looking forward for 3 wins in the next 3 games Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (if I become the GM) Thanks & Regards to my supporters
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

"Thanks and regards to my supporters"...Stanley, that is CLASSIC!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks hangnail ...as I can see YOU are among my supporters ....

I will personnaly invite all my supporters in the Bruins Box as soon as I become GM

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have no idea what you are all about Stanley but you crack me up! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

thanks hangnail ...I'll take is as a compliment

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: if the B's do not get 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games (NJD-MTL-NYR) we're dead : Sometimes it's just best to let Stanley live in his own little world!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

As someone with an advanced psych degree, Stanley really is kinda fascinating to me.  You can only go by what he posts, but it's difficult to tell if he's 12, mentally ill, always kidding, off medication, or Blake Wheeler's love child.

Wonder if he hears voices? Toe Blake... is that you?  Hi, Tiny...

Stay tuned, I guess.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Stanley, become a dealer. Whatever you're on, I bet a lot of people would like to have. I would be first in line.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You guys ...please look at my PICS on my profile ..I am 55 years old ready to lead this team to the Stanley Cup, ready to assist Mr Cam Neely ...my 45 years of experience in hockey as a coach, GM , Referee my expertise in that area and my passion for the BRUINS make me the ideal candidate for the job as B's GM

spent over 20 years in Logistic management and operation ....my wisdom and my vision of the game talk by themselves....I can easily detect a talent just like I've detected instantly Blake Wheeler's talent (you tell me next year) .....like I can predict today that one of the best player in the playoffs will be Nathan Horton ...(5 points against Mtl in the 8-6 victory and kept disturbing PKS ..he is a playoffs player and you'll appreciate him in this year'S playoffs....

Until than.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (depending on the final issue of the next 3 games) 2012-2013 (If I become GM)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I would not be surprised if they lose the next 3 and i stand being my prediction they will lose the next 2 and they will fire CJ!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You french guys and your predictions,what's the deal?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]You french guys and your predictions,what's the deal?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Its not a prediction ...its an assessment ....

Time to show the fans that our players have balls....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if I become GM)