If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP!

3 games in Vancouver decided by one goal.  PP could have made a difference!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Re: If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP!

In Response to If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP!:
    [QUOTE]3 games in Vancouver decided by one goal.  PP could have made a difference!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    ================================================
     We had our chances,,,,,,,,,end of story

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Could of, would of, should of, but the fact is that the PP did not lose them those games. They got outplayed, outhit, outskated, and looked lost tonight at times. Errant passing. Not enough crashing the net which is how to score on Luongo. Bs needed to be better and were not. Simple. Win game 6 and see what you can bring for your 4th trip to VAN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

All that talk of momentum... we aren't winning Game 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bs where better in the second game in Vancouver!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to Re: If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP!:
    [QUOTE]All that talk of momentum... we aren't winning Game 6.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Yes we are winning it..game 7 is a toss up..that i dont know..Im angry but dont give up its one game and we need some rest..some cooking will do us good

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Of course the Bs are winning game 6. They won't put out another stinker like tonight. And the 4th time in VAN will be the charm.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am so dissapointed........

SO close.... yet...... another one goal loss.....

Total goals 14-6 Boston

Total Wins, 3-2 Vancouver

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?  VANCOUVER THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE?  MY AZZZZZZ

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Both teams s_ucked.

PP is all clod Campbell 2:17 whattf is that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Did Seguin get any PP time at all?  WT?FFFF

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am pretty confident about game 6 i just don't like how the Bs are playing in Vancouver sor far!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's to their credit they've advanced this far largely without a PP to speak of.  I've posted when they win the Cup they should give Ward his ring then shove his behind out the door. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]It's to their credit they've advanced this far largely without a PP to speak of.  I've posted when they win the Cup they should give Ward his ring then shove his behind out the door. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

i disagree, the only thing Ward deserves is a pink slip....

the B'S will win the cup despite his inept pp....

is he in charge of any other functions?....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP! : i disagree, the only thing Ward deserves is a pink slip.... the B'S will win the cup despite his inept pp.... is he in charge of any other functions?....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

days - I like your take much better.  I've never heard what offensive pedigree Ward has.  Let's hope that's the extent of his involvement with the club.  It's enough.  Regardless, the PP under his tutelage has been brutal.  Imagine what difference even a reasonably decent PP could have made in Vancouver this series?  I watch it and wonder what they're trying to establish?  Is it net-front presence, shoot from the point and hope for the best?   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

complete bs...bruins did not play their game.  they did not hit, they did not controle the nutral zone.  they deviated from their game and got overconfident.  they desered to lose.  they lost exactly like I said they would, because they played Vancouver's game.  They will win in Boston and and will go back to Vancouver and win with a statement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]complete bs...bruins did not play their game.  they did not hit, they did not controle the nutral zone.  they deviated from their game and got overconfident.  they desered to lose.  they lost exactly like I said they would, because they played Vancouver's game.  They will win in Boston and and will go back to Vancouver and win with a statement.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]
    =======================================================
      Agreed. you can`t win by not showing up. No excuse.
       I hate how they talk about how they sucked.Same crap after game 1&2 and now this. CHAMPIONS show up and play.Stop telling us how you sucked.We WATCHED you suck. Be a man and suck it up or lose the cup.
      Champions win. Losers talk about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]Did Seguin get any PP time at all?  WT?FFFF
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]
    ================================================
      As much as we would like to dream,he`s a boy amongst men.He can`t play with them yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

They need to: SHOOT THE PUCK & HIT THE NET!!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Bs lose we will have to blame the PP! : Yes we are winning it..game 7 is a toss up..that i dont know..Im angry but dont give up its one game and we need some rest..some cooking will do us good
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]

We are going to win game 6.  They have never, ever drifted from the Heart Attack Bruins, for sure.   This is going 7 games, and the Bruins fans that don't pass out, will see the Big Bad Bruins hoist the Cup.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bruins will win at home....and finally, Vancouver will be overconfident coming home...Game 7 will be a statement game...bruins will win by more than 3 goals.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]complete bs...bruins did not play their game.  they did not hit, they did not controle the nutral zone.  they deviated from their game and got overconfident.  they desered to lose.  they lost exactly like I said they would, because they played Vancouver's game.  They will win in Boston and and will go back to Vancouver and win with a statement.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Spot on, dbg1.  You are correct in your take of the Bruins not playing their physical game yet they allowed the Canucks to play theirs.  The hitting worked so well in Boston and for reasons known only to the club they decided to wander from that effective form. 

Clearly, this is a team that needs frequent wake up calls and reminders of what's at stake.  With any luck tonight provided yet another one.  They'll revert to form in Boston forcing a deciding game.  They have no choice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

i think we win game 6, but it sucks how much confidence we gave the canucks back (even though they still can't seem to score consistently). they seemed pretty rattled leaving here and i thought we had them on the ropes. gotta find a way to pull out a game in vancouver.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

what is this based on exactly? we pounded them last time they were here and have lost by one goal in each of the games in vancouver. series is far from over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Blame the PP?
    Isn't that just code for scapegoating Kaberle again?
    It's been done.
    The Bs lose usually because they don't score enough goals.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

I called it here!!!

Sections
Shortcuts