IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

it's sad but we are classless.. admit it ...and try not to be anymore

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

you said tampa's fans were classless and you wanna do the same ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    It's easy to differentiate the dedicated, classy fans in Boston from the "lunatic fringe".  I'm sure that if the tables were turned, there would be crazies in Vancouver who would suggest the same things as LUCICMilan17, but I'm just as sure that there would be people calling him out on such an absurd suggestion.  As I've said before, fans should take their cue from the players, who after playing their guts out and doing everything possible to beat the life out of the opposing team, will line up and shake hands at centre ice.  In the TB series, the exchange between TT and St. Louis was really nice to see.  It must be the hardest thing in the world to stand there on the ice and wait while the other team celebrates, but they all do it, and that's one of the reasons why hockey is a great sport, and the battle for the Stanley Cup is the world's greatest tournament.
    Posted by 49-North

=======================================================
      Very good post. 
     Some people here were screaming how the tampa Bay fans threw thier clapper thingys on the ice.I for one did`nt like it either.
       Like other posters have said here throwing ANYTHING on the ice classless and unacceptable.
      If Vancouver wins<choke,gag,writhering on the floor puking in my mouth /> I say we let them celebrate and THEN give our Bruins a standing O as they leave the ice to thank them for a great season.
      Let`s not add to some theorists that we are  classless fans.
     Whoever wins deserves it wether we like it or not. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    jay what would u do clap for the nucks?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Did I say I would clap for the Nucks? All I'm saying is don't be sore losers and throw things. We don't need violent behavior. Philly booed last year and when thye realized how bad it looked they clapped a little.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

this title makes my day

very classy , as always

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

You must have just got out of hibernation.

Both teams are 'chippy':

Don't remember details but this is what I have seen :
    1) Recci holding onto Sedins stick preventing possibly a sure goal.
    2) Someone 'hacked' the back of Bieska's leg - and yes someone did chop down on Thomas wrist.
    3) Chara (twice?) hacked and broke Sedin's stick - don't remember if Derek or his brother.
    4) And this one is a beauty. Burrows tapped Thomas glove and and a Boston Bruin, while Burrows, was flat on his stomac, punched him.

Dallas was leading NBA 3-2 and needed an away  win to win the NBA Title.
    Omen?
    There are probably enough examples on either side for this thread to chew on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You must have just got out of hibernation. Both teams are 'chippy': Don't remember details but this is what I have seen : 1) Recci holding onto Sedins stick preventing possibly a sure goal. 2) Someone 'hacked' the back of Bieska's leg - and yes someone did chop down on Thomas wrist. 3) Chara (twice?) hacked and broke Sedin's stick - don't remember if Derek or his brother. 4) And this one is a beauty. Burrows tapped Thomas glove and and a Boston Bruin, while Burrows, was flat on his stomac, punched him. Dallas was leading NBA 3-2 and needed an away  win to win the NBA Title. Omen? There are probably enough examples on either side for this thread to chew on.
    Posted by twoonie

Wow, bringing a missed holding the stick penalty into this as an example of "chippy" play is absurd. You're obviously a "fan" that only watches post-game wrap-ups because a real fan who watches games would remember the names of players involved in these incidents instead of referring to the Sedins as"Derek or his brother" or referring to all Bruins involved as "some Bruin". Isn't there a curling website you can be trolling?
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!   2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

My first inclination that the Boston style vs Vancouver style is different is the person who sings both anthems.
    What a poor job of the anthem.
    Then this individual is goading the fans at the end. If someone is singing both anthems he should be neutral.

In Vancouver where two different people sing the anthems that that would be okay - it is balanced.

Lets keep our roles separate :

The Green Men and the Urine Man stir up the crowds and the anthems are sung by people with no agends.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

You must have just got out of hibernation. Both teams are 'chippy': Don't remember details but this is what I have seen : 1) Recci holding onto Sedins stick preventing possibly a sure goal. 2) Someone 'hacked' the back of Bieska's leg - and yes someone did chop down on Thomas wrist. 3) Chara (twice?) hacked and broke Sedin's stick - don't remember if Derek or his brother. 4) And this one is a beauty. Burrows tapped Thomas glove and and a Boston Bruin, while Burrows, was flat on his stomac, punched him. Dallas was leading NBA 3-2 and needed an away  win to win the NBA Title. Omen? There are probably enough examples on either side for this thread to chew on.
    Posted by twoonie

========================================================
      Next time you claim to watch a game,try doing it with your eyes open instead of listening to CNC. Geesh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

... and broke Sedin's stick - don't remember if Derek or his brother.

Posted by twoonie

oh nooo ... THIS one makes my day ^^
    what a dumbbell ...
    glad you are not all like this one ... omg

heyyy guy ... have a look at this :

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2010030415

it's the 2 line-ups @ game #5
    it will be nearly the same for game #6 but - for your little knowledge - i'm sure you will find those right 2 first-names.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

Pittsburgh Pirates World Series Winners in 1960 - similar experience to Vancouver

More wins with less runs than the Yankees:

New York Yankees 4, Pittsburgh Pirates 6
    New York Yankees 16, Pittsburgh Pirates 3
    New York Yankees 10, Pittsburgh Pirates 0
    New York Yankees 2, Pittsburgh Pirates 3
    New York Yankees 2,Pittsburgh Pirates 5
    New York Yankees 12, Pittsburgh Pirates 0
    New York Yankees 9, Pittsburgh Pirates 10

Runs for New York - 55
    Runs for Pittsburgh - 27

World Series Winner - Pittsburgh

Now one remembers the losses - only who won