IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

hilarious!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players

But please stop laughing at us! I WANT TO WIN DAMN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

It's easy to differentiate the dedicated, classy fans in Boston from the "lunatic fringe".  I'm sure that if the tables were turned, there would be crazies in Vancouver who would suggest the same things as LUCICMilan17, but I'm just as sure that there would be people calling him out on such an absurd suggestion. 

As I've said before, fans should take their cue from the players, who after playing their guts out and doing everything possible to beat the life out of the opposing team, will line up and shake hands at centre ice.  In the TB series, the exchange between TT and St. Louis was really nice to see.  It must be the hardest thing in the world to stand there on the ice and wait while the other team celebrates, but they all do it, and that's one of the reasons why hockey is a great sport, and the battle for the Stanley Cup is the world's greatest tournament.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    I am not saying the fans should take violence on cannuck fans or the fans should riot outside. I see no problem with with them throwin things on the ice during the cup ceromony if nothing else would be a good way for the bruins fans in attendance to show the NHL they are a joke to allow the bitting and diving of the nucks.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Except if it happened anywhere else, you'd call out the fans as being 'classless' or some other similar term.

The idea of disrupting a Cup ceremony is ludicrous. I hope Boston doesn't lose tomorrow...but if they do, I hope people that share this idiotic mentality head to the exits long before the ceremony happens (although that would be equally stupid, since they'll probably miss Tim Thomas getting the Conn Smythe).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players:
    It's easy to differentiate the dedicated, classy fans in Boston from the "lunatic fringe".  I'm sure that if the tables were turned, there would be crazies in Vancouver who would suggest the same things as LUCICMilan17, but I'm just as sure that there would be people calling him out on such an absurd suggestion.  As I've said before, fans should take their cue from the players, who after playing their guts out and doing everything possible to beat the life out of the opposing team, will line up and shake hands at centre ice.  In the TB series, the exchange between TT and St. Louis was really nice to see.  It must be the hardest thing in the world to stand there on the ice and wait while the other team celebrates, but they all do it, and that's one of the reasons why hockey is a great sport, and the battle for the Stanley Cup is the world's greatest tournament.
    Posted by 49-North

Well said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

But please stop laughing at us! I WANT TO WIN DAMN
    Posted by Beantown28

You want to win ?
    Your only chance to win is if those Nucks travels with an American airlines.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

It's easy to differentiate the dedicated, classy fans in Boston from the "lunatic fringe".  I'm sure that if the tables were turned, there would be crazies in Vancouver who would suggest the same things as LUCICMilan17, but I'm just as sure that there would be people calling him out on such an absurd suggestion.  As I've said before, fans should take their cue from the players, who after playing their guts out and doing everything possible to beat the life out of the opposing team, will line up and shake hands at centre ice.  In the TB series, the exchange between TT and St. Louis was really nice to see.  It must be the hardest thing in the world to stand there on the ice and wait while the other team celebrates, but they all do it, and that's one of the reasons why hockey is a great sport, and the battle for the Stanley Cup is the world's greatest tournament.
    Posted by 49-North

After the nucks lost to the rangers in the 94 cup finals the classy people of van rioted flipping and burning cars VERY CLASSY s t f you moron 49 u only come here after nucks wins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Except if it happened anywhere else, you'd call out the fans as being 'classless' or some other similar term. The idea of disrupting a Cup ceremony is ludicrous. I hope Boston doesn't lose tomorrow...but if they do, I hope people that share this idiotic mentality head to the exits long before the ceremony happens (although that would be equally stupid, since they'll probably miss Tim Thomas getting the Conn Smythe).
    Posted by Kennedy97

No one wil be calling 911

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : After the nucks lost to the rangers in the 94 cup finals the classy people of van rioted flipping and burning cars VERY CLASSY s t f you moron 49 u only come here after nucks wins
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Who bleeping cares about 1994? What some idiots in Vancouver did 17 years ago doesn't make your stupid idea to litter the ice in Boston if VAN wins tomorrow night any better.

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 No one wil be calling 911
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

People still think this joke from 2 months ago is clever/funny?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Who bleeping cares about 1994? What some idiots in Vancouver did 17 years ago doesn't make your stupid idea to litter the ice in Boston if VAN wins tomorrow night any better. People still think this joke from 2 months ago is clever/funny?
    Posted by Kennedy97

No I think it shows what fools are up in the Montreal. I wonder how many people died that day as a result of not being able to get help for a medical emergency because habs fans jammed emergency lines crying over a hockey hit?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am not saying the fans should take violence on cannuck fans or the fans should riot outside. I see no problem with with them throwin things on the ice during the cup ceromony if nothing else would be a good way for the bruins fans in attendance to show the NHL they are a joke to allow the bitting and diving of the nucks.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Your team didn't win, so you want everyone to act like babies? 

Get a grip.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : No I think it shows what fools are up in the Montreal. I wonder how many people died that day as a result of not being able to get help for a medical emergency because habs fans jammed emergency lines crying over a hockey hit?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

How does this strengthen your original point of littering the ice (which is amazingly stupid, as most Boston fans on here have been telling you)?

Or have you conceded the point, knowing full well it's moronic, by changing the subject at every opportunity?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : How does this strengthen your original point of littering the ice (which is amazingly stupid, as most Boston fans on here have been telling you)? Or have you conceded the point, knowing full well it's moronic, by changing the subject at every opportunity?
    Posted by Kennedy97

My point is fans littering the ice wouldnt even be a blip on the radar compaired to rioting a city and calling 911 over a hockey hit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : My point is fans littering the ice wouldnt even be a blip on the radar compaired to rioting a city and calling 911 over a hockey hit.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

While that is certainly true....it's still "classless".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : My point is fans littering the ice wouldnt even be a blip on the radar compaired to rioting a city and calling 911 over a hockey hit.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Here, let me spell this out for you.

-Your idea of littering the ice is idiotic.
    -Rioting and misusing emergency telephone lines are idiotic as well.
    -I don't see anyone on here advocating rioting or misusing emergency telephone lines--not in this thread, certainly, and in other areas on this board you'd find miniscule support (if any) for either.
    -I do see you trying to justify why littering the ice is justified.
    -In other words, everyone involved in this discussion understands that rioting and the whole 911 thing is stupid.
    -Almost everyone involved in this discussion understands that littering the ice if VAN wins tomorrow night is stupid.

Almost everyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Here, let me spell this out for you. -Your idea of littering the ice is idiotic. -Rioting and misusing emergency telephone lines are idiotic as well. -I don't see anyone on here advocating rioting or misusing emergency telephone lines--not in this thread, certainly, and in other areas on this board you'd find miniscule support (if any) for either. -I do see you trying to justify why littering the ice is justified. -In other words, everyone involved in this discussion understands that rioting and the whole 911 thing is stupid. -Almost everyone involved in this discussion understands that littering the ice if VAN wins tomorrow night is stupid. Almost everyone.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Fans pay good money for those tickets and if they want to litter the ice in protest of the nhl letting the nucks bite cheapsot and flop all series I see no problem with it. We can agree to disagree.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Fans pay good money for those tickets and if they want to litter the ice in protest of the nhl letting the nucks bite cheapsot and flop all series I see no problem with it. We can agree to disagree.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

If Vancouver wins, it's okay for the fans to be outraged at the previous games antics.

If Boston wins, none of it matters.

You're not a bad poster here.  You've done a good job with good arguments and have given us some truly awesome videos.  Whatever the heck has happened to you over the last few weeks needs to be addressed and rectified.  You have posted next to nothing but stupidity recently.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : If Vancouver wins, it's okay for the fans to be outraged at the previous games antics. If Boston wins, none of it matters. You're not a bad poster here.  You've done a good job with good arguments and have given us some truly awesome videos.  Whatever the heck has happened to you over the last few weeks needs to be addressed and rectified.  You have posted next to nothing but stupidity recently.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Thanks for you honest opinion I am done arguing with other posters here for the time bein but you made the statment Bobby Orr would be just an ok player in todays game that takes the idiot cake over anything I have posted. I also can't get over juliens ice time moves.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : After the nucks lost to the rangers in the 94 cup finals the classy people of van rioted flipping and burning cars VERY CLASSY s t f you moron 49 u only come here after nucks wins
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Crazy or not, he has a point here.  49...Did you go on little vacation after Games 3 and 4?  Maybe lost your Blackberry?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Crazy or not, he has a point here.  49...Did you go on little vacation after Games 3 and 4?  Maybe lost your Blackberry?
    Posted by scooter244

I'm flattered that you're tracking my posts so closely.

In fact, I did post some entries after the debacles in games 3 & 4, but they were in response to an enquiry about places to watch the game if you didn't have a ticket.  I was surprised to learn that there were no public viewing locations set up in plazas and civic squares throughout the city.  Basically, you watch the game at home, or in a bar.  On Monday, I'll be heading downtown to Georgia Street to watch the game with about 100,000 other fans.

I had nothing to say about the actual games, because unlike some fans, when I see a pathetic effort by the Canucks as I witnessed in those two games, I don't rant, I withdraw inward, and don't even want to talk about it.  It's just the way I am.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : I'm flattered that you're tracking my posts so closely. In fact, I did post some entries after the debacles in games 3 & 4, but they were in response to an enquiry about places to watch the game if you didn't have a ticket.  I was surprised to learn that there were no public viewing locations set up in plazas and civic squares throughout the city.  Basically, you watch the game at home, or in a bar.  On Monday, I'll be heading downtown to Georgia Street to watch the game with about 100,000 other fans. I had nothing to say about the actual games, because unlike some fans, when I see a pathetic effort by the Canucks as I witnessed in those two games, I don't rant, I withdraw inward, and don't even want to talk about it.  It's just the way I am.
    Posted by 49-North

Umm, don't get high on yourself, you kinda stick out here, not the way you are likely thinking, more in a pimple on the end of your nose kind of way. 
    No ranting required here to post, a simple great game by the Bruins would do nicely, or man did we suck.  What you are essentially saying is like the team you cheer for, you only yap when you're winning. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lucic, you usually post good stuff on here but your game is slipping. If you were a player you would be benched or sent to the minors on a "conditioning" stint

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: IF the nucks win Game 6 I hope the fans throw things on the ice at the nucks players : Maybe they want you to lick their azz it's quite possible coming from them , stay humble and keep your dignity...:)
    Posted by 4FortheCup

Your a fraud as well never here after the nucks lost games in this series

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"My point is fans littering the ice wouldnt even be a blip on the radar compaired to rioting a city and calling 911 over a hockey hit"

It would still be a classless gesture, the equivalent of lowering yourself to someone else's level which always backfires. And don't forget the chance of fluke injury which would really be horrible. 

Again, Bruins are gonna win tomorrow night so this thread is a bit pointless. :) 

But: if for some wacky reason Canucks do win, I see no problem with a hearty round of boos particularly when the real dorks on that team skate around with the cup. 

Going beyond boos to throwing stuff is classless. That's the kind of riotous crowd that tends to beat up fans from the other team after the game which is not safe or at all acceptable.

But, on the other hand, as for 49 North, who in a pretty classy post says, " I'm sure that if the tables were turned, there would be crazies in Vancouver who would suggest the same things as LUCICMilan17, but I'm just as sure that there would be people calling him out on such an absurd suggestion. "

True, but in this case the Bruins fans would be more justified in those sentiments given the finger biting, mockery of said finger biting, and taking one of our best players (Horton) completely out of the series on a classless late hit. Then your goalie piles on with some tacky comments about Thomas. 

You might think I am saying Boston players are always classier than the opposition. I'm not. In the past that hasn't always been the case. But in this series it clearly is the case. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I disagree, show more respect and class than the fans in other cities that have shown how low class they are. 

Will it be OK if the Vancouver fans throw stuff at the B's after we take Game 7 in Vancouver? Cool

Sections
Shortcuts