If uou have the guts to defend your opinions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If uou have the guts to defend your opinions

So there is a petition against me ???  What for ??  Because I am telling the truth ?? Khudo will become our number 1 ..I have been saying that since last year ..and now that we saw Rask's performance (I should say non performance) last night ..it makes more sense to think that Khudo will get a real chance and if ever he wins in Toronto next game giving 1 goals or less...it makes sense to say that CJ will keep him in the net ..no ??????

Petition because I reported some stats PEV vs Wheeleer ...they come from NHL.com ....are we going to sign a petition against the NHL for reporting those stats ????? Oev vs Wheeler was a bad trade ...we got smaller in size and talent PERIOD.

What is this board an exhange of diferent opinions or just one track mind fans that do not want to hear the truth ???????

What do you say after the humiliating loss last night ???  Sabres outplayed the B's ..Miller outplayed Rask ..Scott humiliated Thornton in front of our own crowd , in our building ..so did Lindy Ruff ...and we are not going to react ?????   WHERE ARE THE TRUE BRUINS FANS ....in the 70's 80's we hired Stan Johnathan, John Wensink and others to reply to those insults ...now what do we do ????   We sign a petition to ban Stanley because he is telling the truth ???????

Whats is going on guys ....please respect my opinions cause its beginning to make more and more sense

ENOUGH WITH YOU TROLL AND PETITON POSTS

THANKS to all the other TRUE FANS who respect each other opinions ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradMarchand. Show BradMarchand's posts

Re: If uou have the guts to defend your opinions

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Here's why there's a petition, Stan.

You have a selective memory about Wheeler, and you cherry pick your evidence to talk about him.  Last year, Wheeler was the top RW on the Jets and led them in scoring with 64 points.  He had 17 goals.  Look at that and tell me how great 17 goals for a first line winger is.  Then compare it to what Peverley did as a 3rd line winger who saw some duty on the top lines.  If Peverley had played the same number of games as Wheeler, he'd have projected out to 59 points and 16 goals - a difference of 5 points and 1 goal in 2 min TOI fewer per game.  That's 2 1/2 extra games if you add it up.  He was +20 to Wheeler's +3 despite playing on a checking line.  Now, you tell me which set of numbers is more important - a full season of producing points at roughly the same rate with Peverley contributing to a division winner and Wheeler leading the Jets to the golf course or 7 games in a lockout shortened season where the Bruins just lost their first game and the Jets are, again, in 9th position in the conference?

Khudobin has a 3.00 GAA.  After giving up 6 yesterday, Rask is at 2.44.  Based on the goals he gave up against Carolina - none pure softies - he wouldn't have stopped any of the goals yesterday either.  Your trumpeting of him reminds us all of your prediction that the Bruins would crash and burn without "Big Wheel".  Then they traded him and won the Cup. 

John Scott is a moose, but there is no player on the Bruins other than Thornton who should acknowledge the guy's existence.  In terms of size and strength, the only two or three guys on the Bruins who could fight the guy and not get hurt are Lucic, Chara and maybe McQuaid.  You really want them off the ice with John Scott?  The reason Thornton is on the team is so that two of those guys don't have to fight unless they initiate.  That doesn't change if he loses the fight.  Scott did nothing wrong.  Thornton was a willing combatant.  And he got fed his lunch because his arms aren't long enough.

In all of that, Stanley, the point is not just that I, like many, disagree with you.  It's that you start thread after thread after thread repeating the first two points and you never get more "right".  Let the Wheeler thing go, even if someone makes a joke at your expense.  Let the Khudobin thing go for now and if he does get hot, then maybe people will be willing to talk about it.  And keep all the predictions on that one thread so that people who want to compare their predictions with you can find them and the rest of us who really don't care whether you can call it ahead of time or not don't have to wade through thirty threads of "I callled it!!!" and "Take it to the bank!!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And the great Bookboy-Stanley debate begins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And for my money Goliath ( BB ) lays a whooping on David ( Stanley ) this time around.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

You have a selective memory about Wheeler, and you cherry pick your evidence to talk about him.  Last year, Wheeler was the top RW on the Jets and led them in scoring with 64 points.  He had 17 goals.  Look at that and tell me how great 17 goals for a first line winger is.  Then compare it to what Peverley did as a 3rd line winger who saw some duty on the top lines.  If Peverley had played the same number of games as Wheeler, he'd have projected out to 59 points and 16 goals - a difference of 5 points and 1 goal in 2 min TOI fewer per game.  That's 2 1/2 extra games if you add it up.  He was +20 to Wheeler's +3 despite playing on a checking line.  Now, you tell me which set of numbers is more important - a full season of producing points at roughly the same rate with Peverley contributing to a division winner and Wheeler leading the Jets to the golf course or 7 games in a lockout shortened season where the Bruins just lost their first game and the Jets are, again, in 9th position in the conference?

Khudobin has a 3.00 GAA.  After giving up 6 yesterday, Rask is at 2.44.  Based on the goals he gave up against Carolina - none pure softies - he wouldn't have stopped any of the goals yesterday either.  Your trumpeting of him reminds us all of your prediction that the Bruins would crash and burn without "Big Wheel".  Then they traded him and won the Cup. 

John Scott is a moose, but there is no player on the Bruins other than Thornton who should acknowledge the guy's existence.  In terms of size and strength, the only two or three guys on the Bruins who could fight the guy and not get hurt are Lucic, Chara and maybe McQuaid.  You really want them off the ice with John Scott?  The reason Thornton is on the team is so that two of those guys don't have to fight unless they initiate.  That doesn't change if he loses the fight.  Scott did nothing wrong.  Thornton was a willing combatant.  And he got fed his lunch because his arms aren't long enough.

In all of that, Stanley, the point is not just that I, like many, disagree with you.  It's that you start thread after thread after thread repeating the first two points and you never get more "right".  Let the Wheeler thing go, even if someone makes a joke at your expense.  Let the Khudobin thing go for now and if he does get hot, then maybe people will be willing to talk about it.  And keep all the predictions on that one thread so that people who want to compare their predictions with you can find them and the rest of us who really don't care whether you can call it ahead of time or not don't have to wade through thirty threads of "I callled it!!!" and "Take it to the bank!!"

Thanks Bookboy ...I will keep my predictions on one thread and you're right I will stop the Khudo debate ...time will give me reason ...and I will stop to compare Wheeler to Pev ..its unfair for Pev ...you're right ....but I am really scared that one of our good player gets hurt in Buffalo ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

By the way BOOKBOY you will probably be called a troll cause you havent said anything negative against me ..watch out man ...dont act like you are my friend cause they wil hate you ...I invite you to see my thread <Stanley  told you so  )   Yesterday I posted that Tardif has 21 goals and should be called ...well 12 hours later Tardif is recalled by the BRUINS and will play tomorrow .......and my game prediction for tomorrow<s game is also there ..

SEE YOU SOON

Sections
Shortcuts