If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy

Thats how I see it ..Dougie Hamilton would be a home run
                               Murphy would be a double
                               and Beaulieu would be a hit
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy

I completely agree. Hamilton is the guy we want.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy

Actually, Zibanejad is the guy we should hope to get at 9, but I doubt he'll be available when we pick. This guy will be awesome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Thats how I see it ..Dougie Hamilton would be a home run
                               Murphy would be a double
                               and Beaulieu would be a hit

Agreed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I agree with this thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I'd like to see Seimens and that tall kid....juggle the picks and trade down with Hamil as the bonus to the seller.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Can someone please explain to me what is so great about Duncan Siemens(sp?)?

I'm perfectly content with any of the 3 d-men you mentioned, Stanley. I think Dougie would be more of the well-rounded package, but as a big Rangers fan, I'd be jumping for joy if we selected Murph.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Siemens is a bone crunching offensive D-man who was +40 last year.

He is a man right now, not a kid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

hey guys at what time is the draft ???? Its 7:29PM and hasnt stareted yet ...watching it on the net NHL.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy:
    [QUOTE]Thats how I see it ..Dougie Hamilton would be a home run                            Murphy would be a double                            and Beaulieu would be a hit Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Well, sitting 3 picks away and all three still available...so you'll be happy at least...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy:[QUOTE]Ottawa took Zibanejad.  Hamilton, Murphy or Couturier will fall to us.Posted by mattc355[/QUOTE]

Yep it happened again players fell that you didn't think would...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

go crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I cant believe it ..! ! !  All 4 NHL Experts' mock drafts had him at worst 5th overall

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeBruinsFan. Show LeBruinsFan's posts

Stanley, you called that right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Im happy with Hamilton, but again that's like drafting Hamil all over again just adding a ton.

We could have traded down, acquired a 2nd round pick and still gotten Murphy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dougie Hamilton : HOME RUN ! ! !

WOW

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

In Response to Re: If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy:
    [QUOTE]Im happy with Hamilton, but again that's like drafting Hamil all over again just adding a ton. We could have traded down, acquired a 2nd round pick and still gotten Murphy.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]
    How is he anything like Hamil? Hamil is a small forward who cannot score and was from a weak draft class. Hamilton is a huge d-man who fell into the Bruins lap. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Could Hamilton make this team next year?  Or year after?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: If we get Beaulieu I'll be happy...if we get Murphy I'll be really excited and if we get Hamilton I'll go crazy:
    [QUOTE]Could Hamilton make this team next year?  Or year after?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]
    TWITTER :Chiarelli at least a year away going back to the ohl if doesn,t make the Bruins

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

B's needed Blue Line help and got it...even if he;'s still a year away from really contributing, we've still got guys like McQuaid who will only get better and Kampfer who should get big minutes (and get better) should Kaberle not be re-signed.

Love the Hamilton pick. Seguin, Knight and Hamilton for Phil Kessel.

yeah, I'll take that :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin, Knight and Hamilton for Phil Kessel. yeah, I'll take that :-)
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

ME TOO!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts