If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.

Did you see the elbow he put on Tyler Seguin?  Seguin had lost the puck.  Hornqvist comes laterally and elbows him behind/below the ear.  That's about as dirty as it's going to get.

Hornqvist came out as a hard skating, free wheeling fun to watch Swede.  He's now trying to get under the skin of everyone and be the super pest.  You know what he is?  He is dirty.  He is a dirty, dirty hockey player and he should be suspended.

It makes me sick that this kid is playing this way while wearing a Predators jersey.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/patric-hornqvist-throws-flying-elbow-on-tyler-seguin-can-expect-to-sit-for-a-game-or-two.html

Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.

It's at least 1 game, most likely 2. I see no difference between Heatley, Marchand or Hornqvist's hit.

Cooke's is the coup de gras since it comes from the side and the subtlety of the elbow and adjustment of his skating line, after the puck is gone, shows the intent to injure.

But, the reality is, don't extend your elbow. How hard is this?  You're taught some pretty basic rules when you start playing and it doesn't change when you get to the NHL.

If someone launched an elbow at my head on skates, especially at those speeds, I'd absolutely be out for blood.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.:
    Did you see the elbow he put on Tyler Seguin?  Seguin had lost the puck.  Hornqvist comes laterally and elbows him behind/below the ear.  That's about as dirty as it's going to get. Hornqvist came out as a hard skating, free wheeling fun to watch Swede.  He's now trying to get under the skin of everyone and be the super pest.  You know what he is?  He is dirty.  He is a dirty, dirty hockey player and he should be suspended. It makes me sick that this kid is playing this way while wearing a Predators jersey. http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/patric-hornqvist-throws-flying-elbow-on-tyler-seguin-can-expect-to-sit-for-a-game-or-two.html
    Posted by MeanE

Nice.. well done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Did you see the elbow he put on Tyler Seguin?  Seguin had lost the puck.  Hornqvist comes laterally and elbows him behind/below the ear.  That's about as dirty as it's going to get. Hornqvist came out as a hard skating, free wheeling fun to watch Swede.  He's now trying to get under the skin of everyone and be the super pest.  You know what he is?  He is dirty.  He is a dirty, dirty hockey player and he should be suspended. It makes me sick that this kid is playing this way while wearing a Predators jersey. http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/patric-hornqvist-throws-flying-elbow-on-tyler-seguin-can-expect-to-sit-for-a-game-or-two.html
    Posted by MeanE

I totally agree.  I even think Horcrux should get more than Marchand - 3 games, in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It was at least as bad and did visible damage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Seguin needed stitches and the hit was with intent = 4/5 games. Good call by the refs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Posted by MeanE

Ive been waiting for the these posts! Haha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Hysterical Bruins fans...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.:
    Hysterical Bruins fans...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop

I think it is pretty funny, hope you got my humor.  However, Habs fans are a Joke!  Tyler had his ear ripped off by a blatant elbow, should I call the cops in Nashville, as the league didn't suspend Patric?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

In Response to Re: If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist.:
    In Response to Re: If you hate Matt Cooke, you should also hate Patric Hornqvist. : I think it is pretty funny, hope you got my humor.  However, Habs fans are a Joke!  Tyler had his ear ripped off by a blatant elbow, should I call the cops in Nashville, as the league didn't suspend Patric?
    Posted by MeanE

Hahahahaha ! Sorry... felt like saying that.  But you're right, he should have been suspended IMO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

anyone know the number for 911 in tennessee,  i think they should look at this assault.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Must be a hockey play, right ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

BS-- it was elbow-- nothing like Cookes blind side with intent hit on Savard.  No he should not have been suspended-- 5 minute major and game misconduct was enough.  The pussification of hockey contnues...

As a Bruins fan I have no problem with the non suspension-- what I do have a problem with is the Bruins coaching staff's inability to teach an effective PP and Bruins Managements lack of holding this current staff accountable.  Bring someone in to help fix the PP before it is too late and cost this team in the playoffs.  Think about it, if this team could have scored on even the league average of PP's over the past 3 weeks, they would have put the schabs in the rear view mirror by now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree, but I'm not sure why you would care if the guy is wearing a Nashville jersey.  I thought you were a Bruins fan.

Sections
Shortcuts