If you listen to Milbury just once...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Let it be tonight.
    He stated watching the Bruins tonight he saw something special that goes a long way for the rest of the year. He said watching Ference, Krejci, Boychuk, and guys who aren't known or dropping their gloves do it for their team speaks volumes of where they are. I tend to agree. Looking at this team they are all clicking well and there is a lot of chemistry right now. They certainly seem to have something special. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

Re: If you listen to Milbury just once...

I think this game vs. the Scabs tonight was one MTL fan getting beatdown with his own footwear away from being the best game ever......awesome coated awesome served in awesomesauce

Seriously, I think Mike raises a good point.  Team unity and cohesion seem to be at an all-season high.  I'm actually afraid of a minor deal or two upsetting the chemistry that this group has now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: If you listen to Milbury just once...:
    I think this game vs. the Scabs tonight was one MTL fan getting beatdown with his own footwear away from being the best game ever......awesome coated awesome served in awesomesauce Seriously, I think Mike raises a good point.  Team unity and cohesion seem to be at an all-season high.  I'm actually afraid of a minor deal or two upsetting the chemistry that this group has now.
    Posted by CelticBear68

Wait -- Dorkbury actually made a good point? The guy is still the ultimate stooge of society.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

When the this TEAM plays with a edge & emotion it is a very good TEAM. For the past couple years I thought CJ sequester the spirit to a mundane robot like team. I hope he keeps the wraps off this energy, lets the boys have some fun, play with emotion & spirit. If he does, this is a very,very good TEAM.CJ in a past microcosim can be wrapped up in his choice of Whitfield over Marchand,that will forever go up my b@#t. Lets go the Marchand route this year & let it all ride!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

It was just what ? 2 or 3 years ago the team went on a bonding trip, had a great season played with heart all year, finished 2nd in the league ?
    Unity it was and unity it is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to If you listen to Milbury just once...:
    Let it be tonight. He stated watching the Bruins tonight he saw something special that goes a long way for the rest of the year. He said watching Ference, Krejci, Boychuk, and guys who aren't known or dropping their gloves do it for their team speaks volumes of where they are. I tend to agree. Looking at this team they are all clicking well and there is a lot of chemistry right now. They certainly seem to have something special. What do you guys think?
    Posted by callodthedom19

It really depends on how they react moving forward. We've seen this before.  They have one of these games and then turtle under the rest of the year.

We'll see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

same was said after the stars game... we will know a lot more after back2back detroit games. they are not known for throwing down, a different recipe might be needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Penalty killing wasn't there but that was offset by a couple of PP goals. What I really liked was the hustle and the fore-checking. What a great watch!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...your IQ will automatically drop by 15 points

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: If you listen to Milbury just once...:
    If you listen to Milbury just once... ...your IQ will automatically drop by 15 points
    Posted by seobrien

Boom Roasted!

Sections
Shortcuts