If you were coaching Game III, what would your line-up look like?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

If you were coaching Game III, what would your line-up look like?

I think a few minor tweaks are in order.  Our overall lack of team speed is being exposed and EXPLOITED in a big way and If you notice, there's a guy on each line of our four lines who's skating falls far behind his linemates.  Lucic cant skate with Krej and Horton.  Ditto Rex with Bergy and March.  Likewise Ryder with Kelly and Peverly, and lastly, Thornton cannot keep up with Campbell and Paille.  So I think I'd be tempted to shuffle the deck, and create lines with more overall speed.

To whit:

Caron in for Rex (granted that caron's not the best skater in the world, but he has young legs and Rex looks absolutely gassed to me)

Seguin in, Thornton out (Thorton brings nothing to the pary, and Tyler brings an immediate infusion of speed and skill.  Do we lose some sandpaper?  Sure we do, but grit hasn't gotten us very far to this point.

Peverly-Krejci-Horton
    Seguin-Bergeron-Marchand
    Lucic-Kelly-Ryder
    Paille-Campbell-Caron

Chara/Boychuk
    Kaberle/Seidenberg
    Ference/McQuaid

Thomas
    Rask

First two lines remain mostly intact, so some existing chemistry is maintained.  Peverly looked dangerous and was getting great chances the last two weeks - reward the guy with a look on the first line and see if he can do something.

Seguin should bring something to Bergy's line.  Bergy's also defensively responsible, so who better to put a defensive liability (Seguin) with than our best two-way centerman?

Kelly gets two new linemates.  This is a wake up call for Lucic and Ryder going down to 3rd line minutes.  Snap out of it, boys, time to step up and produce.

Fourth line gets a big body presence in Caron that can fight for pucks, is good along the boards and isnt afraid to take the body or go to the net...and he has some finish to his game (Moreso than Thorts, I daresay)

Lastly, I WOULD start Timmy, but I'd have him on a VERY short leash so Rask better be ready to go.

Go Bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: If you were coaching Game III, what would your line-up look like?

Lucic-Bergeron-Peverly
    Marchand-Krejci-Horton
    Ryder-Campbell-Recchi
    Thornton-Seguin-Paille 

I really like this line up

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Marchand-Krejci-Seguin
    Lucic-Bergeron-Caron
    Ryder-Peverly-Horton
    Paille-Campbell-Kelly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Seguin can't play defense and doesn't know how to play along the boards - kid playing a mans game. He doesn't belong in the playoffs if you want to win this series. I'd put him in there purely to shake things up but would be wary of putting him in - Besides Ryder he's the only minus on the team (that's been on the team the whole year)

Lucic - Krejic - Horton 
    Peverley - Bergeron - Marchand
    Paille - Kelly - Seguin
    Recchi - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - McQuaid
    Sedenberg - Kaberle
    Ference - Hnidy

Boychuk deserves to be benched after last game and Ryder, well he's Ryder and he's gone next season. Paille and Kelly make up for Seguin's defensive lapses and this will be the one line that doesn't dump and chase. Recchi will be able to skate better knowing that he only has to be out there for a little bit.

Pretty sure you can't get Caron in the lineup, this round's roster is set.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: If you were coaching Game III, what would your line-up look like?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic-Bergeron-Peverly Marchand-Krejci-Horton Ryder-Campbell-Recchi Thornton-Seguin-Paille   I really like this line up Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Whoever came up with this is genius!! Roll with it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Bench Boychuk, Thomas, and pretty much any forward you want, they've all stunk in this series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins87. Show bruins87's posts

J. Arniel  / Z. Hamil  / K. MacDonald
    J. Lavallee-Smotherman / M. Sauve / J. Knight
    L. MacDermimd  / T. Whitfield   / R. Spooner

And we give you an 7-0 priority to begin the game.