IF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

IF

If as bruins fans was ask at the beginng of the year if you had the bruins team going into the 6th game down 1 going home would you take it,and we all now what  you as bruins fans would say (yep)  enjoy  they took it to the last game that you can play at the Garden .Lets Go Bees  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: IF

In Response to IF:
    [QUOTE]If as bruins fans was ask at the beginng of the year if you had the bruins team going into the 6th game down 1 going home would you take it,and we all now what  you as bruins fans would say (yep)  enjoy  they took it to the last game that you can play at the Garden .Lets Go Bees  
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

I F yous satisfied being runner up your not a real fan,or us Bruin fans just have to lower are standards i guess,with me it's win if you loose you suck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soo-Ontario. Show Soo-Ontario's posts

In Response to Re: IF:
    [QUOTE]In Response to IF : I F yous satisfied being runner up your not a real fan,or us Bruin fans just have to lower are standards i guess,with me it's win if you loose you suck.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Not nice, he is a real fan and making a point Kitchener.. Be reasonable and be a good fan too. We don't suck if we lose. Attitudes like that belong in Montreal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IF : I F yous satisfied being runner up your not a real fan,or us Bruin fans just have to lower are standards i guess,with me it's win if you loose you suck.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

I couldn't be more of a fan and I can tell you that this season has been the most enjoyable since the late 80s/early 90s.  It'll be too bad if they don't win the next two games, but it certainly won't take away from the fun I have already had watching this team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IF : I couldn't be more of a fan and I can tell you that this season has been the most enjoyable since the late 80s/early 90s.  It'll be too bad if they don't win the next two games, but it certainly won't take away from the fun I have already had watching this team.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I couldn't say it any better than this

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IF : I couldn't be more of a fan and I can tell you that this season has been the most enjoyable since the late 80s/early 90s.  It'll be too bad if they don't win the next two games, but it certainly won't take away from the fun I have already had watching this team.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Spot on.  I will be disappointed if they cannot win this but the last Boston Bruins' playoff memory I have is a humiliating, historic 4 game fold after a 3-0 series lead.

This has easily been the most enjoyable Boston Bruins' playoff run for me since 1972, period.  A stirring 7 game win in OT against Montreal after losing the first 2 games at home?  Making up for last year as much as they could by crushing Philly 4 straight?  Winning a breathtaking 7 game series against a tremendously skilled and classy team like Tampa?  And the B's losing 3 one goal games along with 2 lopsided beatings of Vancouver, they could have won all 5 games with a break here or there.  Unfortunate that Vancouver and their fans have been so unclassy, but that's just not important.

I traveled from the midwest to Boston twice, once to see Tampa G2, and Vancouver G4, just because the pure joy this run has been.

I'm terribly proud of this team, every one of them, even the ones that have not been my favorites and that Ive criticized all year.  That includes Julien, who has this team 2 wins from a Stanley F ing Cup.  I love all these guys right now.

Go B's.  But if they lose?  Thanks, B's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IF : Spot on.  I will be disappointed if they cannot win this but the last Boston Bruins' playoff memory I have is a humiliating, historic 4 game fold after a 3-0 series lead. This has easily been the most enjoyable Boston Bruins' playoff run for me since 1972, period.  A stirring 7 game win in OT against Montreal after losing the first 2 games at home?  Making up for last year as much as they could by crushing Philly 4 straight?  Winning a breathtaking 7 game series against a tremendously skilled and classy team like Tampa?  And the B's losing 3 one goal games along with 2 lopsided beatings of Vancouver, they could have won all 5 games with a break here or there.  Unfortunate that Vancouver and their fans have been so unclassy, but that's just not important. I traveled from the midwest to Boston twice, once to see Tampa G2, and Vancouver G4, just because the pure joy this run has been. I'm terribly proud of this team, every one of them, even the ones that have not been my favorites and that Ive criticized all year.  That includes Julien, who has this team 2 wins from a Stanley F ing Cup.  I love all these guys right now. Go B's.  But if they lose?  Thanks, B's.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    Great post Soxfan. Glad you were able to be a part of the live audience for this historic run. I want so badly to see a Cup victory but, as it stands, this team doesn't owe me a thing.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wesman. Show wesman's posts

NAS and Sox Fan, I don't always agree with you guys, but I feel exactly the same way on this one.  We may nitpick games or players or coach/gm moves, but this has been one heckuve season regardless of what happens in game 6 (and 7, too, I hope).  What's great either way is that it will be a relatively short off-season compared to years past, and there's a lot to look forward to in 2011-12.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In Response to IF:
    [QUOTE]If as bruins fans was ask at the beginng of the year if you had the bruins team going into the 6th game down 1 going home would you take it,and we all now what  you as bruins fans would say (yep)  enjoy  they took it to the last game that you can play at the Garden .Lets Go Bees  
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

IF you went back in time and told me on October 2010 the the B's would be playing a Game Six in the Cup finals in 2011, I would have said, "will they wind up winning the Cup?" IF you had said, "nope but keep watching them anyway and be grateful", I would have said to you, "get lost and don't ever bother me again".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I couldn't be more of a fan and I can tell you that this season has been the most enjoyable since the late 80s/early 90s.  It'll be too bad if they don't win the next two games, but it certainly won't take away from the fun I have already had watching this team."

Absolutely. This idea that winning it all is everything and everyone else sucks is absurd. There is great dignity in losing to a better team while giving it your all, especially when you make a surprise run. I'm sure the Bills fans would much prefer going back to losing Super Bowls than the cesspool of mediocrity they are in now. 

Having said that no one wants to lose to this classless Canucks team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

We are here lets win the damn thing! Its still possible.............http://youtu.be/Cmhwn4b8tpU