IF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: IF?

He has 4 tickets (they give every game upfront) , 2 are taken for sure , let me see what he's going to do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Keep me posted Legion. And if there's a choice Id prefer game 4. I want to experience it all in Boston. Go to a great bar to watch game 3. Then be at the garden for gm 4. I heard Fours the bar to go to? 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little basta rd was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

If you're late for the Fours and the waiting time is too long there's Harp that's pretty good and clean.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

He has 4 tickets (they give every game upfront) , 2 are taken for sure , let me see what he's going to do.

Actually Legion I need gm 3 as my daughters grad is the Thurs after game 4 & I need to be home for that.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yike Nite ! I'll know tomorrow what he's got .  I doubt 3 from him.

If the price is right maybe buy in the same section  1 or 2 ?  and 1 person sits apart?  Anyway I'll give you some news and the price will determine your decision.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If the price is right maybe buy in the same section  1 or 2 ?  and 1 person sits apart?  Anyway I'll give you some news and the price will determine your decision.

No, no Legion. I only need 2 tickets, but I orginally said for gm4, but I can't go to game 4. I need game 3 on Mon. I can't miss my daughters grad, which Thurs the 20th. Gm 4 is on the 19th. I don't want to take the chance of getting stranded, or missed flt. So I need to be home for the 19th. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

No, no Legion. I only need 2 tickets, but I orginally said for gm4, but I can't go to game 4. I need game 3 on Mon. I can't miss my daughters grad, which Thurs the 20th. Gm 4 is on the 19th. I don't want to take the chance of getting stranded, or missed flt. So I need to be home for the 19th. 

[/QUOTE]

Nite, congrats on your daughter's graduation. You should be proud. Well done. Cheers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Man, I've been scouring the land for tix in Chicago too and it is just brutal.  Would be easier if they were playing the Coyotes... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And I thought I had a tough time getting Cup tickets in Van - sounds like it's pretty damn tough out east.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

Nite, congrats on your daughter's graduation. You should be proud. Well done. Cheers. 

[/QUOTE]

Know what Dez? I've been so blessed; especially having 3 daughters. And having 2 teenage daughters at 22 months apart I thought was going to be a "NITEMARE", but they kept their morals & value's & didn't cave into the "peer pressures" which is so much harder with todays society. There were times my wife & I even let them make their own decisions over somethings that they didn't even know we knew about. NOT ONCE did they ever disappoint us. They make me smile everyday. As a Dad I taught & told them some things as to what I thought was right. They're the ones who 90% of the time who made the decisions as to which way they wanted to go. On the ones they weren't sure they asked someone. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[/QUOTE]

Know what Dez? I've been so blessed; especially having 3 daughters. And having 2 teenage daughters at 22 months apart I thought was going to be a "NITEMARE", but they kept their morals & value's & didn't cave into the "peer pressures" which is so much harder with todays society. There were times my wife & I even let them make their own decisions over somethings that they didn't even know we knew about. NOT ONCE did they ever disappoint us. They make me smile everyday. As a Dad I taught & told them some things as to what I thought was right. They're the ones who 90% of the time who made the decisions as to which way they wanted to go. On the ones they weren't sure they asked someone. 

[/QUOTE]

They sound like good kids. I am pleasantly surprised. Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They sound like good kids. I am pleasantly surprised. Wink

[/QUOTE]

LMAO! I am too to be quite honest Dez. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Sounds like Great parenting in my book! You get what you give.

You should be a Very Proud Father (and the misses)

2 U's ... 2 K's ... 2 Cups

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:

Sounds like Great parenting in my book! You get what you give.

You should be a Very Proud Father (and the misses)

2 U's ... 2 K's ... 2 Cups

Thx Lord! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sorry nite doesn't look good.  Even for just 1 .  I'm satying put and will only be going to the Stanley Cup parade : )

Average price is at about 470.00 right now, dropped a little.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Sorry nite doesn't look good.  Even for just 1 .  I'm satying put and will only be going to the Stanley Cup parade : )

Average price is at about 470.00 right now, dropped a little.

No problem Legion. Thx for trying.

Sections
Shortcuts