IF?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

IF?

The B's go to the Finals. Can some1 hook me up with some tix. I've been to tons of Bruins games, but never in the new garden and never to a playoff game. I'll over pay.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: IF?

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The B's go to the Finals. Can some1 hook me up with some tix. I've been to tons of Bruins games, but never in the new garden and never to a playoff game. I'll over pay.

You'll overpay if you want to or not!  You'll be looking at $500 balcony seats, easily.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe Nite, that is if my friend buys more than one Balcony seat. He's a season ticket holder.

would be less than 500.00 but over 250.00 I would think.

would you be alone ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Maybe Nite, that is if my friend buys more than one Balcony seat. He's a season ticket holder.

would be less than 500.00 but over 250.00 I would think.

would you be alone ?

No, I would need 2. And my GOD anything under $500 would be sick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You'll overpay if you want to or not!  You'll be looking at $500 balcony seats, easily.

I know NAS, but consider it part of my bucket list. I couldn't afford it in 2011. I can now & figure I better do it this time, because it maybe a while before it happens again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

If you're willing to pay there is always stub hub.

You can always find tickets, just not necessarily for the right price.

In 2011 , I went to game 3 and game 7 vs the Lightning.  I think I paid 240 for game 3 and 280 for game 7, but I dont remember exactly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In 2011 , I went to game 3 and game 7 vs the Lightning.  I think I paid 240 for game 3 and 280 for game 7, but I dont remember exactly.

Man, game 7 for the Leafs I got for $130 each (got a pair, and was 295 after all the fees...). $295 for a heart palpitation? Yes please!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I have never not been able to get tickets for any sporting event I wanted to go to, since I started buying from Stub Hub.

Red Sox 2004 World Series, 2011 ECF and SC Final, 2 Winter Classics, '08 SCF, in Boston, Chicago, Detroit, you name it.

It will cost you, but you will get tickets if you want them. And its very secure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Thx for the help guys. Legion keep me posted. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I know the enthusiasm folks but it ain't over yet. My biggest worry ain't seats, its the stupid amount of cash I'll be blowing buying Bs merchandise if they go all the way. Mrs Hanrahan is expecting a vacation but a fella's gotta have his priorities.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I have never not been able to get tickets for any sporting event I wanted to go to, since I started buying from Stub Hub.

Red Sox 2004 World Series, 2011 ECF and SC Final, 2 Winter Classics, '08 SCF, in Boston, Chicago, Detroit, you name it.

It will cost you, but you will get tickets if you want them. And its very secure.

Good lord.  Imagine sitting next to this loser at a game? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Good lord.  Imagine sitting next to this loser at a game? 

Isn't that one of the guys who acted like he was offended by me having the audacity to refer to him as a fairweather fan? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I think $500 would be a steal.  I had to pay $600 on stubhub in 2011.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

I know the enthusiasm folks but it ain't over yet. My biggest worry ain't seats, its the stupid amount of cash I'll be blowing buying Bs merchandise if they go all the way. Mrs Hanrahan is expecting a vacation but a fella's gotta have his priorities.

The Mr's & kids will be happy, because I'll b very easy to shop for. Half the stuff on my shrine they bought. The rare stuff I bought, or had made. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I was at game 2 in 2011....against the scabs and paid $210 each tick ....last row on the wall but center ice....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I was at game 2 in 2011....against the scabs and paid $210 each tick ....last row on the wall but center ice....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

Huh, that's odd..........you'd think that PC would have asked Neely to leave the B's private box to accomadate you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I can now & figure I better do it this time, because it maybe a while before it happens again.

[/QUOTE]

Bite your tongue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Legion I would pitch in for the tickets for Nite just so he could start a thread with all the pics!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

went to game 4 V the canucks sat in the 11th row of the balcony and paid 325

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Keep me posted Legion. And if there's a choice Id prefer game 4. I want to experience it all in Boston. Go to a great bar to watch game 3. Then be at the garden for gm 4. I heard Fours the bar to go to? 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little basta rd was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I can now & figure I better do it this time, because it maybe a while before it happens again.

Bite your tongue.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Chowda you know what I meant though. Too many x's I let opportunities slip by. Don't wanna let this 1. Just never know.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Keep me posted Legion. And if there's a choice Id prefer game 4. I want to experience it all in Boston. Go to a great bar to watch game 3. Then be at the garden for gm 4. I heard Fours the bar to go to? 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little basta rd was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

The Fours is fully endorsed by NAS.

You cannot go wrong.

When the waitress brings you a menu, say, "No thank you.  I'd like the Bobby Orr, please, medium well."  And then wait for the greatest steak and cheese this side of Philly while you are surrounded by civilized B's fans pre-gaming and having fun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I usually opt for the teriyaki tips, they are unreal.

But yes, the Bobby Orr puts any steak and cheese available in Philly to shame.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want to experience it all in Boston. Go to a great bar to watch game 3. Then be at the garden for gm 4. I heard Fours the bar to go to?

Real men hang with me at Sullivans Tap to play darts and foosball. They don't have chick drinks with umbrellas and fancy appetizers! #I'mGregoryCampbell

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh my.  Sully's is a dump.

Sections
Shortcuts