IF...McQuaid can't play next game...Who's his replacement?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

IF...McQuaid can't play next game...Who's his replacement?

If Adam McQuaid cannot make the next game, who will the Bruins use to replace him ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: IF...McQuaid can't play next game...Who's his replacement?

sherrif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sherrif,
    perfect type of series for him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Matt Niskanen's favorite player

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Rearranging his face!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yes, I'd go with the Sherriff as well unless Shoe can come out of retirement

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

and lets be real...maybe a .5% chance that mcquaid is available this game. odds aren't high that hes available this series

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

is kampfer a possibility or is he injured?  he couldn't do any worse on the pp.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I would love to see Kampfer get some time on the PP.  He was playing pretty well before his injury.  I think he's still out though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

The Sheriff will come in and put a beatdown on some desrving Flyers. Hopefully starting with that sh!teater Richards. Beat his a-ss before he hurts DK again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: IF...McQuaid can't play next game...Who's his replacement?:
    [QUOTE]Sherrif, perfect type of series for him Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Yes it is...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

They report McQuaid went out on a stretcher and off to the local hospital. Judging by the way he went into the boards, I'd have to say concussion and/or neck and possible shoulder injury.

I'll be shocked if he's back for the next game.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In an unrelated note, I flew to Florida last Wednesday, Aaron Ward's Mother was in front of me at Customs, I asked how come he wouldn't come out of retirment and she said he was finally starting to feel his age!!!  She added that he loved, absolutely loved his days in beantown!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

McQuaid is going to be with them on the plane back.  A good sign.

How about a bold coaching move by CJ? 

Have Thornton play d and bring up Seguin.

It would be a bold and daring move, really out of the box thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Mc Quaid plays valuable minutes, esp on PK, hope he's ok.  But he looks like he'll miss a few games. 

Sherriff?  Man he scares me, but he's all we have right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to IF...McQuaid can't play next game...Who's his replacement?:
    [QUOTE]If Adam McQuaid cannot make the next game, who will the Bruins use to replace him ?
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

He's a tough guy, he'll play. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]McQuaid is going to be with them on the plane back.  A good sign. How about a bold coaching move by CJ?  Have Thornton play d and bring up Seguin. It would be a bold and daring move, really out of the box thinking.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

That's only half crazy, and you can guess which half! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Thornton played 7 mins too many tonight, took Boyc hit to sit Shelley.

Hnidy will get call, not my choice though his 7 mins? against habnots was too many.

Out of the box thinking, try Cohen 6'3 215, better skater and younger.

Really out of the box Cohen and Alexandrov for PP great skater and sit Kaberle.

Not really though Kaberle played his best game and pinched excellently tonight, had an assist and was a +1, for the PP to work he needs to become the catalyst he is expected to be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

kab was real good on the PP, and badhab, i am one of CJs biggest supporters, but that move would have me calling for his termination, and i don't necessarily mean a firing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It will be Shane but hopefully he won't play a lot... rather have Kampfer.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]McQuaid is going to be with them on the plane back.  A good sign. How about a bold coaching move by CJ?  Have Thornton play d and bring up Seguin. It would be a bold and daring move, really out of the box thinking.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I was right about you...you are the sharpest tool in the shed !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

He's not going to miss any games !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

McQuaid was talking with Lucic as he came off the ice and did not look wobbly although he was propped up between Chara and Lucic.  He flew back to Boston with the team last night.  I'll bet he plays.  He's one tough customer.

If he can't go, dress the Sheriff - this is exactly what he's here for.  Hnidy knows the defensive system very well and has not hurt us when he's been in.  Another tough customer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Thornton played 7 mins too many tonight, took Boyc hit to sit Shelley. Hnidy will get call, not my choice though his 7 mins? against habnots was too many. Out of the box thinking, try Cohen 6'3 215, better skater and younger. Really out of the box Cohen and Alexandrov for PP great skater and sit Kaberle. Not really though Kaberle played his best game and pinched excellently tonight, had an assist and was a +1, for the PP to work he needs to become the catalyst he is expected to be.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Yeah Goat,Kaberle's shot on the 1st goal was like one of his seeing eye passes. He did a great job getting it through the maze of skates to force Boucher into kicking out the rebound.Seeing how well Philly has blocked shots tells me that wasn't easy.......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]McQuaid was talking with Lucic as he came off the ice and did not look wobbly although he was propped up between Chara and Lucic.  He flew back to Boston with the team last night.  I'll bet he plays.  He's one tough customer. If he can't go, dress the Sheriff - this is exactly what he's here for.  Hnidy knows the defensive system very well and has not hurt us when he's been in.  Another tough customer.
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]
    What kind of figure skating move was Richards doing that he felt the need to drag his leg behind him on that play?

Sections
Shortcuts