IGGY MAYBE VS FLYERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

IGGY MAYBE VS FLYERS

Iggy could be in thye B's lineup vs Philly and I would happily wrong if he does if it happens. I would be very happy to see Iggy help us beat Plilly in the Bruins lineup. But if wrong I hope the B's find someone to help us. PC is doing his best and you can't ask for better than that.

go bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: IGGY MAYBE VS FLYERS

In response to brunod's comment:

Iggy could be in thye B's lineup vs Philly and I would happily wrong if he does if it happens. I would be very happy to see Iggy help us beat Plilly in the Bruins lineup. But if wrong I hope the B's find someone to help us. PC is doing his best and you can't ask for better than that.

go bruins

Well, if his best isn't good enough, we can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

NOT A SHOT you don't have too much faith in PC or the the Bruins. I don't like to get into FAN disputes but  sir you are wrong and I will hope with JI in the mix now the Bruins are much closer to the cup. I like you only want the best for our Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Iggy will be in the line up against the Flyers 100%

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

We were all duoped and the Pens out did us again. I am very sorry for all of us because it looked like a done deal for the Bruins, but at the last minute after the the loss to the Habs he decides on the Pens. Good luck in the playooffs B's now that PC has lost this one. The Pens are loaded and PC has no answers now what to do, maybe the Bruins will be mad enough to go out and beat them because Iggy hosed them.

Sections
Shortcuts