Iginla-Bergeron / Krejci-Eriksson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Iginla-Bergeron / Krejci-Eriksson

Maybe the two Europeans will mix better... let's give it a try.

You allready have a strong physical presence on the first line with Lucic, and maybe Bergeron-Marchand will benefit from the strong Iginla, instead of Loui cruisin' in the wind :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Iginla-Bergeron / Krejci-Eriksson

Maybe they're three points out of first place in the conference with two games in hand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Maybe the two Europeans will mix better... let's give it a try.

You allready have a strong physical presence on the first line with Lucic, and maybe Bergeron-Marchand will benefit from the strong Iginla, instead of Loui cruisin' in the wind :)

Yeah, if Eriksson ever gets back.  But I have a feeling Smnith is going to stick with the second line.

I don't know what to do with Iginla -- maybe just leave him where he is and hope he'll get better.  He's good at passing and fighting along the boards, but he's no sniper, and he seems to lose the puck a lot in the offensive zone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I want Iggy to score too, but it just isn't happening for him right now.  But no way does he deserve to taken off that line, they all work well together.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I want Iggy to score too, but it just isn't happening for him right now.  But no way does he deserve to taken off that line, they all work well together.

oh dear no!! don't try another line with a new player who is struggling to produce!! heaven's no!! no other combinations could possibly work!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to chetgnat's comment:

oh dear no!! don't try another line with a new player who is struggling to produce!! heaven's no!! no other combinations could possibly work!!

well not much sense to talk about this now!

Sections
Shortcuts