IGINLA GOING TO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

IGINLA GOING TO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEROME IGINLA IS GOING TO THE BOSTON BRUINS, @BOSTONREPORTSTRADELINE, 2 LOCAL REPORTERS HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE DEAL, IS NEAR COMPLETE,  IS FOR BAR/KOKHACHEV AND A 1ST ROUND PICK, BUT NOT SURE OF THE PICK BEING THIS YEAR , ALSO POSSIBLE MINOR PROSPECT,  AND LATE ROUND PICK, GOING, NOT SURE WHICH TEAM,  NOT CONFIRMED, 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Re: IGINLA GOING TO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie also said Bart+koko+1st is "immenant"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to burythehabs' comment:

pretty sure he didn't say "immenant"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

MIGHT BE A BIT MORE TO THIS, BUT MOST OF IT IS INVOLVED

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks for the breaking news.  We had no idea this was even possible.  I wonder why we haven't been talking about this for days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

agreed...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Dan Tencer: Bob McKenzie on TSN just said that Bartkowski, Khoklachev and a 1st for Iginla is imminent according to a source close to the Bruins. NOT confirmed

Phonetically he did, lol.  

Thankx for the spel chek 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just sad to see Bart leaving...he will be a very good D 

but really excited to see Iginla coming ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

between bartkowski and koko you are more upset about losing bartkowski? how'd that job interview with PC go?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Is he good in the shootout?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@TSNBobMcKenzie

"This comes with usual "anything can happen" qualifier but multiple sources saying not to expect a Jarome Iginla trade tonight.

FWIW, multiple sources say Iginla to BOS "not done." Is that semantics, as in "not (yet) done?" Or does "not done" actually mean "not done"?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

between bartkowski and koko you are more upset about losing bartkowski? how'd that job interview with PC go?

I am not sold on Koko. 

If either player were traded for a pick my guess would be a second round pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

so 3 first round picks for a guy that is going to stay whos going to stay for 2 months....I hope we sign him...and most certanly hope this doesent turn out to be another Karberle deal......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to kylequinn's comment:

so 3 first round picks for a guy that is going to stay whos going to stay for 2 months....I hope we sign him...and most certanly hope this doesent turn out to be another Karberle deal......

Why because a cup is worse tHan what the leafs got? Shhhh

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

3 first round picks?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

He did not contact me ..gave him the wrong address ..BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.com but it is .ca.    But now I've got both  .ca and .com

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

If it's just Bark and Koko plus a first, I'll be very happy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just got is email after issuing a post here 

looking forward to meet with him

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I expect the deal to be announced tomorrow.  I'm sure the Flames don't want the deal announced until after their game, which won't be over until around midnight here in Boston, which is a bit late to announce the deal.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I hope it does turn out like the Kaberle deal. Another cup would work for me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Just got is email after issuing a post here 

looking forward to meet with him

I've got a good mind to spoof email you - from the bruins.  easy to do.  look up blat.

and i owe you a spanking for that Khudo prediction

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

If this is true I am very pleased to be wrong but with Bart, Koko and a 1st round pick in the mix with nothing in the way of a deal, I think the Bruins have just improved as a team to win the cup, PC did not give up too much and the roster remans the same. I hope this is fact and Iggy can only improve this tean. The next Bruin game could be very exciting, but but we sure could have used him vs the habs tonite. Good for PC if this true and  god help the Bruins to the cup. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I dunno, if this deal reaches the 40-60 minute mark, I'm assuming the Bruins will blow that, too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

1. EricFrancis Eric Francis@EricFrancis Word out of Boston's camp is it's too late to make an announcement of this magnitude. Expects pressers in morning. Bring tissues Calgary.     29 MINUTES AGO REPLYRETWEETFAVORITE    

Sections
Shortcuts