OMG I can't believe this. Just saw it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

Re: Iginla to Penguins

No idea what happened

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

From what Flames GM just said he hinted at the it was Iggys doing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=419259

To Pittsburgh

"According to TSN's Aaron Ward, the Boston Bruins have acquired Jarome Iginla from the Calgary Flames. Iginla was not in the Flames lineup for their game against the Colorado Avalanche tonight.

TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie believes that defenceman Matt Bartkowski, prospect Alexander Khokhlachev, and a conditional first-round draft pick may be headed to Calgary in return, with the first rounder conditional on Iginla re-signing with the Bruins.

Bartkowski was a healthy scratch for the Bruins tonight while Khokhlachev wasn't in the lineup for Boston's AHL affiliate in Providence.

The Flames' record-holder for goals, points, and games played, Iginla has nine goals and 22 points in 31 games this season. He is in the final year of a five-year deal he signed prior to the 2008-09 season worth an average annual value of $7 million."

^This was on TSNs but they took it down^...then this came on twitter

@aaronward_nhl

"Apologies, had multiple sources confirm a trade that did not happen."

Chiarelli must be fuming if Feaster used him to get the price up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That's twice now Dawg. Same thing happened with Morrow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

Bruins blow it again at the end... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Iginla for Kenneth Agostino and Ben Hanowski as well as Pittsburgh's first-round draft pick."

Not conditional.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

What in the blue hell

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Iginla for Kenneth Agostino and Ben Hanowski as well as Pittsburgh's first-round draft pick."

Not conditional.

Says who if PC was asked and remove that condition he would not have.

Iginla wanted to go to Pittsburgh, that is all. 

Had enough for one night , tomorrow I work, these guys play . Bruins will now pickup whatever they can.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

What in the blue hell

Things like this should not be allowed. League should stop this deal. They re-nig on one deal just to get more out of Pittsburgh. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I feel like I just got kicked in the gut. This night just keeps getting worse. It will be interesting to hear what Chiarelli will have to say about all this.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I had the ultimate happy meal to turn that frown upside down after a loss . . .  and then . . it ain't happening.

I can't believe this. I was all ready to hear "man the Duck Boats again. Bunch of twitter losers tossing out bogus info. Unreal

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

honestly how can they approve that deal cap wise for the Pens? Do they have a certaiN amount of time to get under the cap?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

It was Iggy that decided on the Pens. Think it would have been the Bs with a win tonight?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4041380. Show user_4041380's posts

Pens really want to go for it... and we got F**ed again.

in any case Pens will be in major Garage Sale next year.

Trade Rask for bag of pucks!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4041380. Show user_4041380's posts

In response to STFXbruins' comment:

It was Iggy that decided on the Pens. Think it would have been the Bs with a win tonight?

I cant agree with you. Its good point from spectators perspective but he is a pro. he just want to win a cup with Sid and Gino... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he'll feel sorry

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Screw em.  And Screw the Pens.  Let's go get Clowe and beat the living snot of em.  Iginla as a rental is not worth a first rounder.  The B's played it right by only offering a first conditionally for the old man.    At the end of the day we have hot diggity Daugavins.   I already unleashed the ghost of David Volek on the Pens in the first round of the Playoffs. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

RYAN CLOWE? REALLY!!!!!??? I DONT WANT !@## CLOWE!!!!!! THIS IS TOTAL BS. PC, YOU CONSERVATIVE !@#$$%. YOU DROPED THE !@##$ BALL AND GOT HIJACKED BY YOUR BIGGEST THREAT.

YOU BETTER !@##$ HAVE SOMETHING HUGE UP YOUR SLEEVE BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT !@#$ HOSED!

I WANT TO SEE BOBBY RYAN, KEITH YANDLE & MARTIN ST. LOUIS! I HAVE NOT BEEN SO !@#$% UPSET IN A LONG TIME (3-0 PHIL LEAD).

GET A !@#$% DEAL DONE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sections
Shortcuts