Iginla to PIT: Cup to BOS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Iginla to PIT: Cup to BOS

Stop crying class. We're all grown-ups here, I hope.

Pittsburgh adds three players well into their 30's, and you think that is guaranteeing them the Cup. Shirley, Sidney you are jesting with me.

The Stanley Cup is won on the ice not in the paper or cyberspace.

The Penguinos are blooming too early. "Flowers that bloom early, die early". This will be my mantra until the Pittsburgh is out of the playoffs.

Let's go Bruins, let's win the Cup inspite of Sidney, Jarome, Gino, Brendan, Douglas.....

By the way Jarome, if you get into the CONF Finals with Boston, I'm sure the Bruins will show you how things are done in the East.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Iginla to PIT: Cup to BOS

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

By the way Jarome, if you get into the CONF Finals with Boston, I'm sure the Bruins will show you how things are done in the East.

I have to admit, the idea of BOS-PIT has me salivating. I think there's something about this club that could kick in and steamroll that team. Call me crazy, but I can absolutely see Chara, Lucic, Horton, Boychuck and the boys pounding Pittsburgh at every moment as a big middle finger to everyone. I also think Julien can get them into that mindset as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The biggest needs are scoring and the pp, unless they address this there will be no run. Iggy would of helped both. PC needs to get up off the mat and make a deal for a top Tear player. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

The biggest needs are scoring and the pp, unless they address this there will be no run. Iggy would of helped both. PC needs to get up off the mat and make a deal for a top Tear player. 

No, the biggest need is on the back end, which has been a revolving door to the net late in games too many times this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

No, the biggest need is on the back end, which has been a revolving door to the net late in games too many times this season.

[/QUOTE]
    Agreed, a winger would help but more D is essential

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I have to admit, the idea of BOS-PIT has me salivating. I think there's something about this club that could kick in and steamroll that team. Call me crazy, but I can absolutely see Chara, Lucic, Horton, Boychuck and the boys pounding Pittsburgh at every moment as a big middle finger to everyone. I also think Julien can get them into that mindset as well.

You should save it, because this won't be happening again this season! It'll be another 1st round exit, unless PC does something huge at the deadline. 

Sections
Shortcuts