Iginla

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1xxxxxxxxx7777. Show 1xxxxxxxxx7777's posts

Iginla

Iggy deal: $1.8 M base salary, $3.7 M games played bonus, $500,000 goal scoring/team playoff performance: total $6 M Shouldn't all contractes be structured this way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: Iginla

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

So look for big numbers from Iggy maybe 40 gaols!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to 1xxxxxxxxx7777's comment:

Iggy deal: $1.8 M base salary, $3.7 M games played bonus, $500,000 goal scoring/team playoff performance: total $6 M Shouldn't all contractes be structured this way?

Only entry-level players and players 35 year old or older signing one year contracts can structure their contracts in such a way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

And he won't be out late drinking-lol

Better than Horton!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

In response to 1xxxxxxxxx7777's comment:

How many games for 3.7M ? How many goals?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

20-25 goals in  reg season hoping he can stay healthy. The saying goes when you get at 35 you get prone to injury. I love the deal he's a better fit on the bruins plus they will put him on RW. He will hit and fight every now and then, plus will be a good character person with teammates. Plus he will score more goals then Seguin and Jagr combined in the Playoffs maybe not the regular season but in April and hopefully going forward. Yes I think Seguin will be a great player in Dallas but it was not going to happen here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the last time iggy scored fewer than 30 goals (in a season that wasn't lock out shortened) aws 1999 when he scored 29. No reason to think he won't put up 35-40 this year. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

the last time iggy scored fewer than 30 goals (in a season that wasn't lock out shortened) aws 1999 when he scored 29. No reason to think he won't put up 35-40 this year. 

How  about because he's 36 years old.

[/QUOTE]

how about he hasn't played with a good center in forever. he scored 32 at 34 with incompetent linemates, and 43 the year before with bad linemates. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Because Ignlia has proved that he has no loyalty, can we now stop harrassing Kessel.  After all, he did essentially the same thing, by saying he simply had no loyalty to the Bruins.  This proves the hypocrisy of your basic Bruin fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I expecting Iginla to hit the red light 34 times and Lucic at least 44 goals next season. Marchand and Erikson 30 goal mark for both players. Bergy and Krejci total around 50, but their asst. total will be higher then usual.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

And he won't be out late drinking-lol

Better than Horton!

Wow. How did you manage to get on the internet?

Sections
Shortcuts