IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME. today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME. today

I'm leaving this site till tomorrow . I can't believe all the negativity.
    Peverly is 10X the player Wheeler is.
    AND who ever saw Valabik ???  NOBODY !!!  Stop looking at the stats.
    It could have been worse ,  those 2 for just useless 3rd round picks !  Bruins had shed salary !

SanDog they're all yours,  go get em ' !

BookBoy I'm with you.

Bruins will sign Kaberle so relax ,  take a pill and you'll see things work out !

While some of you will fight each other on this board I'm off to the Nations (my nation) capitol OTTAWA to catch my new Bruins team !!!
    See ya tomorrow .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME for today

I hope the place is completely silent tonight, so we can hear you cheering!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME for today:
    I'm leaving this site till tomorrow . I can't believe all the negativity. Peverly is 10X the player Wheeler is. AND who ever saw Valabik ???  NOBODY !!!  Stop looking at the stats. It could have been worse ,  those 2 for just useless 3rd round picks !  Bruins had shed salary ! SanDog they're all yours,  go get em ' ! BookBoy I'm with you. Bruins will sign Kaberle so relax ,  take a pill and you'll see things work out ! While some of you will fight each other on this board I'm off to the Nations (my nation) capitol OTTAWA to catch my new Bruins team !!! See ya tomorrow .
    Posted by BsLegion

I saw Valabik a couple of years ago and so did Chara:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/53545

Lol!!!!!

Kaberle, Peverly, and Valabik for Wheeler, Stuart, Colborne, our 1st pick in 2011, and a conditional pick.....not too bad in my opinion.It will be intersting to see where Peverly plays and how this affects Seguin's spot on the roster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I don't like losing Colbourne but I like the Kaberle deal as long as we can sign him to a contract extension.

I love the other deal as I think Peverly is better than Wheeler and we had to move some money to clear cap space.  If that was the case I am okay with Stuart being the one moved.  I also hope that Chara can help mentor our new big Sloval D man.

Well done PC but you have to extend Kaberle!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Have fun BsL.

When can we get Kabs and Pev into the lineup?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME. today

lol, I remember that fight.  The deal with Atlanta is a great move, it's great when you can get cheeper and better at the same time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Bottom line is we got killed on both trades but now have a much better team on paper.  It seems like PC did what most fans wanted him to, he paid the price to make the trades.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After watching a few plays on Youtube ...I can tell you that Peveley looks really fast ..see his goals against the habs

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The ignorance on this board is too much for you today?  Just today?  It has been off the charts for a good portion of the season.  Sometimes it is tough to tell the trolls from the actual fans.

That said, I am cautiously optimistic.  Chiarelli addressed the team's needs and cleared the cap space he needed to to make it happen.  Hopefully the new guys will develop good chemistry with their new teammates, and the Bruins will be ready to go deep in the playoffs. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oldin. Show Oldin's posts

In Response to Re: IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD TOO MUCH FOR ME for today:
    I don't like losing Colbourne but I like the Kaberle deal as long as we can sign him to a contract extension. I love the other deal as I think Peverly is better than Wheeler and we had to move some money to clear cap space.  If that was the case I am okay with Stuart being the one moved.  I also hope that Chara can help mentor our new big Sloval D man. Well done PC but you have to extend Kaberle!! 
    Posted by huntbri

Briun Fans REJOICE, once Kaberle gets adjusted to your team your going to love this player, he's not a shooter but a set up player, your PP well no longer be pp. The leafs don't have good enough forwards to have a decent PP, but the Briuns Do! KABs playoff record; 77games, 6g,28pts, avg. playing time-23'23".  I've seen this player for 12yrs., you will grow to love this guy. ENJOY The B's Future begins NOW!

Sections
Shortcuts