Ignore by mistake. Help?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Ignore by mistake. Help?

LOL! Tell Red I have family members I need to have ahead of her & Shupe just looks so much better in his hockey equipment than she does. lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

LOL! Tell Red I have family members I need to have ahead of her & Shupe just looks so much better in his hockey equipment than she does. lol.

Tell her yourself nut job. She knows how ignore works.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just because you're uncoordinated enough to ignore me nite, doesn't mean I can't read your posts.

Daft twit ;)

(Quote please)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Just because you're uncoordinated enough to ignore me nite, doesn't mean I can't read your posts.

Daft twit ;)

(Quote please)

quoted

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Daft twit ;)

(Quote please)

quoted

LMAO!! Oh yea... This is what one too many pucks to the skull does. "puck drunk" 

Anyway, BDC says they're aware of the issue & have no idea when it'll be fixed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

I use Google Chrome & lately it's been acting up weird. However BDC has had it's own weirdness as well. So I accidently put a favourite poster on ignore by mistake. I meant to put that "trout" doucheb@g on it. I've tried numerous x's to take them off my ignore list & it's not happening. Any ideas?

I have the same trouble , I accidently put a couple of posters . who I enjoy on ignore when using my phone. Now it wont let me reverse it.....cr@p

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Daft twit ;)

(Quote please)

quoted

LMAO!! Oh yea... This is what one too many pucks to the skull does. "puck drunk" 

F***in goalies

(quote)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

This is one of the best threads in a while! (Relatively) Troll free and entertaining.

I read daily but don't often post so I know you characters and am getting a kick out of this. It's like a skit if you read it from the beginning. Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

F***in goalies

(quote)

Quoted.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

^ ignored intentionally

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tell her yourself nut job. She knows how ignore works.

This is one funny  thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Daft twit ;)

(Quote please)

quoted

F***in goalies

(quote)

I'll go one better: QFT.

Sections
Shortcuts