IIHF World U-18: PK has a little brother Malcom? Oh no another Subban...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

IIHF World U-18: PK has a little brother Malcom? Oh no another Subban...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=559871

"Malcolm Subban -- younger brother of defenseman P.K. Subban -- stopped all 26 shots he faced."

Apparently pretty good too. Looks like D Ryan Murphy is off to a good start as well 3 assists. Wish I could get these games out here on the left coast. Are they showing any games in Canada ?

http://www.iihf.com/channels1011/wm18

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: IIHF World U-18: PK has a little brother Malcom? Oh no another Subban...

How's his diving and slew-footing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

OH no another Subban :) LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I can live with another Subban.  But, if another Cooke comes along I may try a hockey comeback at 39 just to end his career.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I won't go near this one guys!!! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

There is also a Jordan Subban.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Jordan is better than PK at the same age ( 15)..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pretzeller. Show Pretzeller's posts

Yeah I remember Jordan from this years Canada Games, You could tell he was PK`s little brother they had very similar styles of play when they have the puck, he is on the small size though, but then again he still has plenty of time to grow a couple inches 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There's three of them ? Holy crikey...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Sounds like Mrs. Subban needs to get her knees together when she's between the pipes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Better you than me...I'd look like a fat Gordy Howe at 51 trying to do it!

In Response to Re: IIHF World U-18: PK has a little brother Malcom? Oh no another Subban...:
    [QUOTE]I can live with another Subban.  But, if another Cooke comes along I may try a hockey comeback at 39 just to end his career.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts