I'll be very happy with Nash going.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll be very happy with Nash going.....

NOWHERE !!!

I just hope Howson stands firm on his asking price and does not listen to pressure his agent has put on CBJ to deal Nash today.  
    If Nash gets traded and that team doesn't give up much for it's current roster , this trade can upset the balance of the season and the playoffs. 
    Rangers , Canucks and even Sharks can buy their ticket to a final with Nash. 
    I also don't believe  Nash will not upset any chemistry if only 1 or 2 roster players get moved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: I'll be very happy with Nash going.....

Listening to the pundits on Sportsnet and TSN, it sounds like a Nash trade won't happen. Nash won't play in the West and has a few teams in the East that he would play for. They then mentioned that Howson wants a lot for Nash, and rightly so.

I've being reading your guy's posts here the last few months, reading about our young talent. Your Spooner's and Hamilton and Sauve coming back, and I too would love to see how they develop within the Bruins organization and not someone else's. We can see how good PC really is, or not...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I don't care where he goes, as long as its not Boston.  Wouldn't be worth what we give up for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I am a fan of Nash but in Bruins uniform is going to cost the Bruins a lot of future players in Providence. The one thing the Bruins can't do is start taking away too much from the Prov. roster. I am looking forward to next years training camp should be interesting to see all the hungry minor players fighting for a spot and prove to the bruins organisation they want to be an NHL'er.I think with Hamilton coming next year into the camp will be the answer to the Bruins future d man.The weakest part in Providence i believe is d fense. If PC can get some good D prospects today will be a bonus also.

Projected d men line up next season:
    Chara Hamilton ( having Chara as a mentor will be the answer)
    Sieds Boychuk
    Ference McQuaid

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Those guys on TSN must be drinking a lot of water cause they haven't stopped blabbering since 8am and nothing has happened LOL.

They seem more upset than Nash's agent that he might not get moved.  They're scared the ratings will suffer. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Just go get David Jones and someone like Allen or Spacek from Carolina.  Not sexy moves by any stretch, but it wouldn't cost a lot and they're good, solid moves in the weak spots.

Regardless, if Peverley isn't Peverley by late April, the scoring problem we're seeing now will still be an issue.  I am assuming Horton is done and his career is in Savardland at this point, based on the updates with him. A shame, but they'll need some variation of a scoring threat to replace what Horton represented on the ice.

I am not saying Jones is Horton, but who knows what kind of chemistry he could have with a gifted passer like Kreicji.  It's somewhat comical the team actually misses Ryder.  They miss Recchi for other reasons, but not having legit scoring depth from the wing is definitley a problem.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The guys on TSN got all excited saying there's a 50/50 chance he will get traded today.

Three of Chiarelli's interests have been dealt-  Pahlsson , Oduya and Winnik

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

May be too late, but there is a late charge for Rick Nash!! Will NYR pay the price? Buckle up. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Over 50 percent will go to Rangers according to TSN