I'll still be able to watch Stuart and Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'll still be able to watch Stuart and Wheeler

Since next season they'll be playing for my other NHL team - the Winnipeg Jets ;) (or whatever they call themselves)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: I'll still be able to watch Stuart and Wheeler

I hope they change their name when they move...the Jets was a brutally uncreative name...lol!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

holy crap stick popsicles batman. This has been one crazy day and this is what your worried about?Probably should've kept it to yourself because Stanely is going to be ringing you off the hook to hang out and watch Wheeler play every thrashers game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

lol
    Sorry, it's been an extra crazy day for me - all these Boston trades to make them a contender PLUS the stuff in the last 24 hours about the Thrashers moving. Good day to be a hockey fan :)

I love that Daly had "no comment" about the Thrasher's possibly moving. Silence speaks volumes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Red no matter if it's the Thrashers or Phoenix you'll get a good team up there. I for sure will always root for Stuart and Wheels good guys just got outplayed which happens.

The Winnipeg whiteout back again....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Whiteout....hehehe. They should have trademarked it somehow. Everyone is doing it now....they could have made some revenue of the royalties...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

They did... however the trademark moved south with the Coyotes. The Coyotes actually have "Whiteout" trademarked. Kinda ticks me off.

I was at the very first Whiteout game... looking forward to seeing it again.