I'll Take Wideman Over Corvo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Re: I'll Take Wideman Over Corvo

Here is a realistic trade that has been discussed........Zach Bogosian to Boston for a top prospect or two? or maybe corvo and a top prospect...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

riptide757, a Bogosian trade has been discussed here many times in the last two years.  Red, a frequent jet flyer on here, is a Peg fan as well as a Bruins fan.  She is correct, the Jets need Zach's play right now.  If I was a GM I would ask for Marchand and a 1st round pick.  I would not do that trade for Bogosian.  Then think who would the Bs offer next, Seguin? Nah. Caron, Spooner, Knight, et al will not spin the GM heads of any yong potential defenseman like Bogosian.  I wish he was on the Bs team though.  Cheers.      

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to I'll Take Wideman Over Corvo:
    [QUOTE]Joe Corvo coughed up 2 more plays that led to goals. He is becoming more of a liability every game. He just is not what I thought or the B's thought he would be. Instead he's become a real defensive liability. One who makes errant passes a regular occurence. Considering the bashing Dennis Wideman used to get, I'm a little surprised more people aren't calling out Corvo for his poor play. Tired of him making lazy passes to the other team in the B's zone. And offensively, he's also not delivering. The PP is not better with him overall. There my first B's negative thread since the Cup win. But it's becoming clear the B's need to find a 6th defenseman.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

You clearly don't remember Dennis "always shoots it" wide man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'd give Corvo more time, to be honest. We've heard time and time again that the system is difficult to pick up, and a large part of Corvo's struggles the past few games mirrors a team-wide lack of control in the neutral zone, tons of odd-man rushes, weak pressure game and support issues. It's a team issue right now, and naturally your newer guys (Corvo and Pouliot come to mind) will stick out like sore thumbs.