I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from inprov40. Show inprov40's posts

I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.

I was at the game last night, and I watched him all night. He was coasting around reaching for pucks, doens't backcheck, makes all these faces of disgust when someone gets by him....etc. Plecanic blew by him to score their second goal like he was standing still...because he WAS STANDING STILL!!  Watch the game replay today and focus on him....why am I the only one to see this....or brave enough to bring it up???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.

The last two ot's who made the crucial passes to Horton??

Get real man. He isn't playing up to his potential but he still played well

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

LOL. I just read your other comment and was going to respond there but this is better.

He and Krejci embarrassed themselves in this series. Both of them look like they think they're too good to work hard anymore and they simply don't seem to care all that much. I watched Lucic on one Montreal rush up the ice and his laziness almost cost them a goal. It's like they're both in a fog, or they're really, really baked. Not sure, but not good either way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.:
    [QUOTE]The last two ot's who made the crucial passes to Horton?? Get real man. He isn't playing up to his potential but he still played well
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Played well? 

PLAYED WELL?

HE'S PLAYING LIKE HE DON'T GIVE A FARK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I wouldnt go as far as saying he s ucks, but his confidence is definitely lacking, thats for sure. He hasnt had any time with the puck like he did in the regular season, the habs closed him down quickly. Hopefully he will get his mojo back for the second round. Thank god the B's have the depth with two other lines that have been pulling their weight. Although the first line does have two OT winners.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]The last two ot's who made the crucial passes to Horton?? Get real man. He isn't playing up to his potential but he still played well
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

The Bruins wouldn't ever publicly say this--no team would would. But considering his play reminds me of how he looked for long stretches last year, I wonder if there's an injury there. He struggled when hurt last season, so I wonder if he's battling a malady now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.:
    [QUOTE]I was at the game last night, and I watched him all night. He was coasting around reaching for pucks, doens't backcheck, makes all these faces of disgust when someone gets by him....etc. Plecanic blew by him to score their second goal like he was standing still...because he WAS STANDING STILL!!  Watch the game replay today and focus on him....why am I the only one to see this....or brave enough to bring it up???
    Posted by inprov40[/QUOTE]
    Because you're still drunk apparently.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukin. Show lukin's posts

I sure hope Lucic is hurt because he looked absolutely lost out there this series.  He was not hitting, not skating, always seemed to be facing in the wrong direction which would result in a big, slow circle.  When he did shoot the puck, he shot it well, but when you are standing still you don't get many chances to score.  On top of his physical game, he looked mentally defeated out there for most of the series. 

So here we have our first line winger who is either hurt, has no confidence, or both, and the result is that he is killing that "first" line.  Don't get me wrong, Krecji has not looked great, but it does not help things when the guy he's been feeding for shots all year is doing circles in the corner.  My suggestion would be to move him down to the 4th line, move Campbell/Paille (or maybe Seguin in there...you never know) up for a game or two until Looch is playing first line hockey.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He's obviously hurt...probably a rib or something if I had to guess.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game last night, and I watched him all night. He was coasting around reaching for pucks, doens't backcheck, makes all these faces of disgust when someone gets by him....etc. Plecanic blew by him to score their second goal like he was standing still...because he WAS STANDING STILL!!  Watch the game replay today and focus on him....why am I the only one to see this....or brave enough to bring it up???
    Posted by inprov40[/QUOTE] Because your a bitter hab fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

NO...despite the fact that he made the passes to Horton for those two overtime winners....he sucked and it is those of you who cant say that, who must be impaired......it was embarassing how little he did and to not be able to put away as weak and inferior team as Montreal in less than what it took does not bode well for subsequent series...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I like Lucic alot.  However its like he doesn't know what his role is at times.

Am I a power forward?
    Am I an enforcer
    Am I a scorer?

Now you can be all those things, but he just seems out-of-sync a lot of the time.  Perhaps he's simply thinking too much and not playing with instinct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Something is off with him. He is almost invisible. Or really slow. 

I am worried, becuase we need some scoring from the first line, and so far it's been pretty thin. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

he does look like last year.  broken hand from a punch to a helmet? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic does not suck, he just is not playing up to his potential. Maybe he is hurt, maybe he just had a bad series. You can't be on all the time. And if memory stands correct he did make a great play by batting the puck down to himself and skating into a seem and passing to Horton who scored the winning goal. Lucic will play better against Philly cause the Bs will be allowed to hit. In the Montreal series you could not breath on them without getting called for a penalty. He will be better. He did score 30 goals so he knows how to put the puck in. He just had a rough series. Look at the bright side, they won and he did not play great. GO Bs
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

How many has he scored since the 30th goal (25th with a goalie in net) on March 22?

I may be wrong, but I think it's zeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

b's are gonna need Looch big time against the Flyers big d-men like Pronger & Coburn....

Ditto for Horton, who's gonna have to show up for more than just the ots....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team. : The Bruins wouldn't ever publicly say this--no team would would. But considering his play reminds me of how he looked for long stretches last year, I wonder if there's an injury there. He struggled when hurt last season, so I wonder if he's battling a malady now.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing about Lucic.  He skated like some injury was hampering his mobility.  Possibly a groin or the dreaded high ankle sprain.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]Lucic does not suck, he just is not playing up to his potential. Maybe he is hurt, maybe he just had a bad series. You can't be on all the time. And if memory stands correct he did make a great play by batting the puck down to himself and skating into a seem and passing to Horton who scored the winning goal. Lucic will play better against Philly cause the Bs will be allowed to hit. In the Montreal series you could not breath on them without getting called for a penalty. He will be better. He did score 30 goals so he knows how to put the puck in. He just had a rough series. Look at the bright side, they won and he did not play great. GO Bs
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Nail meet head! How can he play his game when no checking is allowed? He may be hurt becasue he is playing like he was last year.  Not sure though as there were flashes of his old self and then he'd get a bad penalty and he'd go back into the fog. Assisting on 2 OT winners will suffice for now. We'll know wether he's injured or not against Philly because hitting will be allowed again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I think it was just a terrible matchup for Lucic. There is no1 on the canadiens he can really catch to throw a big hit (except spacek lol) and the habs forwards are soo fast and good at getting into defensive position then playing a really good transition that Lucic almost couldnt keep up.

I expect a big big series from him vs the flyers, thats the type of team he excels against. Hopefully he can remove pronger from the equation gm1 with a huge shouldercracking hit in the corner on a dump and chase.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Part of me says that the B's knowing the officiating situation, were afraid of touching anyone. You have to admit, every time a hab was touched, the whistle blew. We will find out on Sat night!

Lucic has been awful, thats for sure. He made a pass to Horton...WHO CARES!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PVN1. Show PVN1's posts

Lucic will be great against the flyers.  This will be his time to shine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

This is a team that implements a system that shut down ovechkin and crosby last year.  But those teams had no depth, thats why they lost and boston won.

Looch does look alot like he did after the ankle sprain last year but that could just be because of fear of penalties, montreals system etc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

He has to be nursing some major injuries and looks a bit out of shape.  Tough for the big guy to chase around those little Habs all night so it was a bad match up for him anyways.  On the bright side, the B's got past the Habs with no first line and a -1 with the man advantage.  Don't tell me about that line getting the game winners either.  If they'd played even 75% of their potential out there the OT goals (or a 7th game for that matter) wouldn't have been needed......I say that Philly is a better match up for the first line and they come ALIVE!!!! 

GO B's!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by inprov40[/QUOTE]

For posting something like that you're not a great fan,,,,Looch made a good pass to Horton for the winning goal ...Looch could be the most valuable player in round 2 ...Will you relax...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts