I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.

In Response to Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team.:
    You're over-reacting, improv. His +/-, for whatever it's worth, is even.  More importantly, he's sixth on the team in shots and tied for 5th in hits.  Good chance he'd be a bit higher if he'd played the whole of game 6.  The only thing he hasn't done is score.  Would be nice if that happened.  But he is getting hits, chances, etc.  If he could stop handling the puck like a grenade, he'd be on his way! Bergeron leads in almost every category with 22 hits and 27 shots to go with most points (7), most assists (5), and best faceoff %.  He's also second in +/- at +5; second in PiMs with 10, and first in FO% at 63+%.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Bergeron actually leads the league in even-strength scoring in these playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

just an opinion/ observation...people try to play coach/gm/owner on this site, very rarely is doctor attempted. kudos to you for bringing it to the next level.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

People speculate about injuries all the time.  Read back through this very thread.

BAck to Lucic-- CJ said today that he is not injured in any way

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: I'm a Bruins fan, but Lucic SUCKS, and he hurts the team. : People speculate about injuries all the time.  Read back through this very thread. BAck to Lucic-- CJ said today that he is not injured in any way
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan

I think he's just giving you the gears CCM. Regarding Lucic,I stated early in the series that it seemed like the Bruins were having trouble figuring out where the line between penalties and clean hits was drawn.

Sections
Shortcuts