I'm baaaack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

I'm baaaack

Not that anyone cares but I was originally called callodthedom. Back from Europe and I forgot all my info. just started a new profile. stay classy ladies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: I'm baaaack

Welcome back. Now that you're out of there maybe the euros will get their s**t together. Doing some advanced scouting for the B's????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to I'm baaaack:
    [QUOTE]Not that anyone cares but I was originally called callodthedom. Back from Europe and I forgot all my info. just started a new profile. stay classy ladies.
    Posted by originalcallodthedom[/QUOTE]

Shupe left looking for you and hasn't been back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Hahaha I wish I was over there doing some traveling with a buddy of mine who has been facing some tough stuff. It turned into us working for a couple weeks at a time and moving. It was incredible. Didn't miss a game though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to "Re: I'm baaaack": [QUOTE]In Response to I'm baaaack : Shupe left looking for you and hasn't been back. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE] Not surprising that guy had some attraction issues with some posters on here.