I'm being lazy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I'm being lazy.

In Response to I'm being lazy.:
    I am not going to read all of the posts since yesterday, so some of this might be re-tread. 1.  Wheeler, wow!  Hard skating, great positioning, throwing his body, taking the body, giving it to Orpik.  That's the guy we've been waiting for.  Consistency comes next. 2.  Ryder, yes!  Huge back check, great play overall.  Loved it. 3.  I wonder if any Pitt fans gave up their team after last night's meltdown, and if any dubbed it a "total embarrassment". 4.  Every time Matt Cooke was on the ice, a Bruin should have dropped his gloves and pounded him.  No retribution, no deterrent. 5.  Great to see my sig enacted.  And then a victory.  Hmmmm... 6.  No more talk of the PMD with Kampfer on the ice.  I had suggested a while ago that he would be the one sent down when Stuart returns due to inexperience and mistakes.  So happy he's proven me wrong. 7.  Boychuk.  Where is he? 8.  I hope Crosby gets better quickly.  It would be awful for this to become a serious problem (Lindros) and ruin his career. 9.  Chara's bomb from the point salvaged what was looking like the worst powerplay ever. 10.  I bet some of the cry babies were actually disappointed by the victory.  Now they have nothing to say.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Some of the cry babies still found plenty to say.They didn't have as much to say as a pom-pom waver like me but they said stuff......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good post.  I agree fully with everything except for #7.  It seemed to me that Boychuk was the only one getting after Matt Cooke at every chance.  Not one of his better all-around games, but I have a deep appreciation of his efforts to punish Cooke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: I'm being lazy.:
    Good post.  I agree fully with everything except for #7.  It seemed to me that Boychuk was the only one getting after Matt Cooke at every chance.  Not one of his better all-around games, but I have a deep appreciation of his efforts to punish Cooke.
    Posted by Fletcher1

i did notice he had 2 big hits on cooke in 1 shift, other than that he seemed invisible to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

11. Thought Savard played well and with an expected edge.  Lot of playmkaing that's been off by a step or 2 in his previous games played were starting to come together. If Lucic finished that centering pass in the 2nd would have been nice for both their confidence.

12. Poor Flower (who was in the cage) he was standing on his head for awhile

13. Cooke is still a POS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

NAS, number 9 with Chara goal a result shooting from the oppostie side was interesting... CJ?

The word "Epic" is missing from your post.  Ha.  Epic and historical blab blab blab .... garbage chatter.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Boychuck had 5 shots on goal. He's trying too hard. He needs to let up a little for more accuracy rather than shoot it throught the crest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Check out the play where Orpik takes a run at Savard. Ryder is seen clearly watching the hit, watching Savard go down, and then turning and skating away, leaving Savard the only Bruin on the play to defend himself. That pissed me off a lot -- at least get in there for backup even if you won't man up and take on a guy who is your size. I was leaning towards the "resign him at a huge paycut" camp but no longer am.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: I'm being lazy.:
    Check out the play where Orpik takes a run at Savard. Ryder is seen clearly watching the hit, watching Savard go down, and then turning and skating away, leaving Savard the only Bruin on the play to defend himself. That pissed me off a lot -- at least get in there for backup even if you won't man up and take on a guy who is your size. I was leaning towards the "resign him at a huge paycut" camp but no longer am.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

See the "lucic" thread for more discussion on that sequence...

Sections
Shortcuts