Im going to the game and have a question.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Im going to the game and have a question.

Hey guys,

I bought tickets to the game, for my father for christmas (early gift), but need to know whats a good bar close walking distence to thew ACC (question more appropriate for those who live in toronto) some have said Wayne Gretzkys, but doesent appear to be that close. any ideas for a good place to have a few drinks before the game, and before the beer price turns from 5$ a glass to 15$ a glass lol.

I Only get to go ever couple years, so our boys better not have blown their load all in the TB game.

GO Bruins GO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Re: Im going to the game and have a question.

In Response to Im going to the game and have a question.:
    Hey guys, I bought tickets to the game, for my father for christmas (early gift), but need to know whats a good bar close walking distence to thew ACC (question more appropriate for those who live in toronto) some have said Wayne Gretzkys, but doesent appear to be that close. any ideas for a good place to have a few drinks before the game, and before the beer price turns from 5$ a glass to 15$ a glass lol. I Only get to go ever couple years, so our boys better not have blown their load all in the TB game. GO Bruins GO
    Posted by kylequinn

Probably the best bet would be Scotland Yard...It's on 56 The Esplanade (south of Front street) a 5 minute walk east of the ACC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

In Response to Re: Im going to the game and have a question.:
    In Response to Im going to the game and have a question. : Probably the best bet would be Scotland Yard...It's on 56 The Esplanade (south of Front street) a 5 minute walk east of the ACC.
    Posted by Number4forever

Thanks, were going to check it out.....:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

There are a couple close to walking distance... One is the Loose Moose Tap & Grill and just a few doors down is Joe Badali's...big bar area and great food if you have time.. Both are located on Front Street ( north side ) West of York St.  and  no more than 6 minute walk to ACC!!  Also there is a Jack Astor's on the corner as well.. Enjoy the Game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You also might want to check out Sullivan's Tap.  It's a little further of a walk from the ACC, but well worth it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Thank you all for your sugestions, we ended going to the Loose Moose, wasent far at all, had a few drinks nice little place..

Timmy saved us yet again,.....we will get them next time, I might be going to the Jan 3 game also..:)

thanks again guys,

Sections
Shortcuts