I'm gone???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm gone???

Adk got me booted.... and he gets me booted for something I typed, which BDC removes & then he re-post it, so he can show the world what a bad man I am. Hmmmm interesting... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: I'm gone???

You're still here. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

LOL! Thx Chowda! So anyway how has Subban played since his WJC experience? I honestly thought he played well & didn't fault him much in the Semi-Final. However, I know he was ripped to shreds & wanted to know if his confidence has deteriorated?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If he's anything like his brother, his ego couldn't fit inside the SuperDome.

He should be fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He should be fine.

[/QUOTE]

who's the brother ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nite, Move along bro just stop responding and you'll be fine. Even if you get banned you can still get back on. I'll show you were to go if that happens, all you have to is explain what happened then ignore. Don't even sweat it...

@Legion - Go drink some expresso! Subban ? That ring a bell ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nite, Move along bro just stop responding and you'll be fine. Even if you get banned you can still get back on. I'll show you were to go if that happens, all you have to is explain what happened then ignore. Don't even sweat it...

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!! Thanx Sandog! I know I get carried away with my insults sometimes, but I'm the "Ronny Hextall hothead type" And I'm the old school "shoot & react reflex type as well..

Poor Legion...lol!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He should be fine.

[/QUOTE]

LOL! True that...But NAS it was mentioned on another thread. If PK became available & he stopped with his diving & stupid antics would you want him on the B's?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

didn't read everyone's comments.  simpler when we used to reply to the poster.

10. This post has been removed.