I'm oddly at peace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I'm oddly at peace

Yes, I'm nervous, but this isn't like years passed for me where I was so nervous I felt like I was playing. I'm eagerly anticipating this game, but I'm oddly at peace. I know the Bruins should win this game, but if they don't I take it as a sign that they just weren't going anywhere this year, and taht it could spark the kind of changes (relax stanley, I'm not talking about trading Chara) that could propel this team forward for success in the near future. We have a good core, and we'll be put in plenty of situations like this in the near future. Thank god for that. Okay, rant over. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: I'm oddly at peace

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Yes, I'm nervous, but this isn't like years passed for me where I was so nervous I felt like I was playing. I'm eagerly anticipating this game, but I'm oddly at peace. I know the Bruins should win this game, but if they don't I take it as a sign that they just weren't going anywhere this year, and taht it could spark the kind of changes (relax stanley, I'm not talking about trading Chara) that could propel this team forward for success in the near future. We have a good core, and we'll be put in plenty of situations like this in the near future. Thank god for that. Okay, rant over. 

Worry about being in peace later, we need the bruins to WIN tonight EOS. Bf 19 

Sections
Shortcuts