I'm praying for you Patrice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I'm praying for you Patrice.

The image of him on the bench last night is on my mind.  What an honor it is to have him as a member of the BRUINS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: I'm praying for you Patrice.

Complete player, complete class act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Everything about his demeanor and the way he plays the game says "I am a professional and I respect everything about this game".  There isn't a team in the NHL that wouldn't want him to represent them and he gets respect from them all.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Patrice Bergeron embodies everything I love about the Bruins with the exception of big hits.  I hope that he has a long and healthy career that ends with his number hanging above the Garden ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I say if Bergeron can skate he's in the lineup for game 6. He takes leadership seriously & he says he learned a lot from Recchi. Remember Recchi in 09' against the Canes? Passed kidney stones the night before game 7 & still played. So, unless it's life threatening, or he's got PCS again. He'll be in.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i'm hoping for you Patrice !

"the world is full of crashing bores"-Morrissey

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts