I'm raising a Sabres fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: I'm raising a Sabres fan

In Response to Re: I'm raising a Sabres fan:
    Feed him bison burgers for a month, that should do it!
    Posted by islamorada

There's a nice little brew-pub in Moncton called the "Pumphouse". They make lots of great beer and their buffalo burgers are tremendous. It's actually one of the healthier meats you can eat but I can assure you that's not why I eat it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to Re: I'm raising a Sabres fan : Keep working on him...maybe he'll come around. My son is the lone boy and his 2 sisters and his mom all play. Even though I play he thought it was more of a girls sport until he was about 10. He figured my wife made me play. lol. He's in high school now and plays goal.
    Posted by WalkTheLine

I guess part of the problem I have is we live in VA, not a good hockey market. He's 14 now and baseball is everything to him, spring & fall, over age LL & travel ball. As I write this we're getting ready for a gm! I don't care if he ever plays it I just want him to like it so we can talk about players like on this forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

mmm...blueberry beer.  They claim the buffalo burger is an aphrodisiac. Is that why you eat it?

In Response to Re: I'm raising a Sabres fan : There's a nice little brew-pub in Moncton called the "Pumphouse". They make lots of great beer and their buffalo burgers are tremendous. It's actually one of the healthier meats you can eat but I can assure you that's not why I eat it.
    Posted by dezaruchi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

mmm...blueberry beer.  They claim the buffalo burger is an aphrodisiac. Is that why you eat it? In Response to Re: I'm raising a Sabres fan :
    Posted by OatesCam

I didn't know that but I suppose that's why all of the call center ladies looked better in the afternoons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I guess he's old enough to know the truth.  Buffalo is not in a major market so they will never win as long as NBC is in charge, and then ask him if he think's it's peculiar that Lucic was never called and that Walkoum refs every game.  Sorry kid, it's just like WWF.  The NHL does the exact same thing, have the ref look the other way on illegal holds and when the foreign objects come into thr ring.

Sections
Shortcuts