I'm so proud!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I'm so proud!

Unbelievable ! I'm so proud to be a Bruins fan !

It's sure I made the trip from Quebec city to Boston for the Stanley Cup parade !

I also want to meet every Bruins fans on this forum ! I'm Peanator (My real name is Jeff Tremblay) and  I really want to meet you at the parade. It is possible ?

Wooooooooooooooooooo !

It's the best ady of my life !

Bruins no.1 !!!!!!

Tim Thomas.....What a season ! The greatest goalie of all-time !

Tell me where i can meet you at the parade please !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: I'm so proud!

Me too.  Haven't felt like this since the Sox came back to beat the Yankees in 2004.  I was proud of the Bruins for even getting to the Stanley Cup finals.  I dont' even have words to describe this moment. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: I'm so proud!:
    In Response to I'm so proud! : by jeff, you mean jean francois?  i'd love to meet you and stanley (richard poirier, i think).  if you quebecois ever come down to nb for vacation, let me know.  i'd be happy to meet you.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Hi Goodnewsbears !
    Yes my real name is Jean-François, I'd love to meet you too with Stanley (Richard). You live in New Brunswick ? If I go to NB this summer I will write to you on this board to arrange a meeting. Thanks for the invitation !

Go Bruins and I repeat : God, I'm so proud of our team ! What a great season !

bye and I wish than we can take a beer together for the Stanley Cup !

-Jeff

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

My family traveled 12 hours from St.thomas ontario to watch a B's game (and bring a little luck) This was January last year following the 10 game skid against the Kings. What a difference a year makes!
    My son Cameron says "Go Bruins!"

2011 Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Sections
Shortcuts