I'm so proud!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I'm so proud!

Unbelievable ! I'm so proud to be a Bruins fan !

It's sure I made the trip from Quebec city to Boston for the Stanley Cup parade !

I also want to meet every Bruins fans on this forum ! I'm Peanator (My real name is Jeff Tremblay) and  I really want to meet you at the parade. It is possible ?

Wooooooooooooooooooo !

It's the best ady of my life !

Bruins no.1 !!!!!!

Tim Thomas.....What a season ! The greatest goalie of all-time !

Tell me where i can meet you at the parade please !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: I'm so proud!

In Response to I'm so proud!:
    [QUOTE]Unbelievable ! I'm so proud to be a Bruins fan ! It's sure I made the trip from Quebec city to Boston for the Stanley Cup parade ! I also want to meet every Bruins fans on this forum ! I'm Peanator (My real name is Jeff Tremblay) and   I really want to meet you at the parade. It is possible ? Wooooooooooooooooooo ! It's the best ady of my life ! Bruins no.1 !!!!!! Tim Thomas.....What a season ! The greatest goalie of all-time ! Tell me where i can meet you at the parade please !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]
    I've waited 39 years ...but now the B's will win another one in 2012 and another one in 2013 ....TT AWESOME ....but all the players desserve this Cup they played as a team ...100% effort ...Peverley made me forgot Wheeler...many many years of fun ahead ..watching Marchand, Looch, Seguin, McQuaid, Boychuk, Bergeron, Rask, Khodobin, Caron, Krejci ..still a very young team ..
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Me too.  Haven't felt like this since the Sox came back to beat the Yankees in 2004.  I was proud of the Bruins for even getting to the Stanley Cup finals.  I dont' even have words to describe this moment. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to I'm so proud!:
    [QUOTE]Unbelievable ! I'm so proud to be a Bruins fan ! It's sure I made the trip from Quebec city to Boston for the Stanley Cup parade ! I also want to meet every Bruins fans on this forum ! I'm Peanator (My real name is Jeff Tremblay) and   I really want to meet you at the parade. It is possible ? Wooooooooooooooooooo ! It's the best ady of my life ! Bruins no.1 !!!!!! Tim Thomas.....What a season ! The greatest goalie of all-time ! Tell me where i can meet you at the parade please !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

by jeff, you mean jean francois?  i'd love to meet you and stanley (richard poirier, i think).  if you quebecois ever come down to nb for vacation, let me know.  i'd be happy to meet you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: I'm so proud!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I'm so proud! : by jeff, you mean jean francois?  i'd love to meet you and stanley (richard poirier, i think).  if you quebecois ever come down to nb for vacation, let me know.  i'd be happy to meet you.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Hi Goodnewsbears !
    Yes my real name is Jean-François, I'd love to meet you too with Stanley (Richard). You live in New Brunswick ? If I go to NB this summer I will write to you on this board to arrange a meeting. Thanks for the invitation !

Go Bruins and I repeat : God, I'm so proud of our team ! What a great season !

bye and I wish than we can take a beer together for the Stanley Cup !

-Jeff

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

My family traveled 12 hours from St.thomas ontario to watch a B's game (and bring a little luck) This was January last year following the 10 game skid against the Kings. What a difference a year makes!
    My son Cameron says "Go Bruins!"

2011 Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Sections
Shortcuts