I'm sorry & Thank You

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'm sorry & Thank You

I had no idea trying to sell those Jerseys wasn't allowed on here. I'm sorry for breaking the rules of this forums. Thank You to those that helped bring me back!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: I'm sorry & Thank You

I wanted a jersey :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Oh and glad your back lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nitemare, No apologies necessary and just for future reference you are allowed to sell on hfboards...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

nite was trying to get fellow Bruins and hockey fans a jersey for the price he got...what the heck is wrong with that, and the transaction would have taken place outside the forum...whats the problem?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Nite,

Very nice to have you back.

SanDog,

Are the hfboards any better or worse then this board?  Same with the Icemantiz board if you are a user of that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

don't apologize.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: I'm sorry & Thank You:
    Nite, Very nice to have you back. SanDog, Are the hfboards any better or worse then this board?  Same with the Icemantiz board if you are a user of that?
    Posted by RickyHussle

The HF Boards are brutal. It's hard to explain, but if you go there and read some stuff you'll never wanna go back there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

glad you didn't go anywhere...HF boards are really bad....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Off topic, but what's the deal on the HF boards?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Great to have you back.

Good Afternoon Wally:

Thank you for writing to Boston.com. As a matter of policy, we cannot discuss the status of another user's account with you. The poster you're referring to is more than welcome to contact us directly if he would like further assistance.

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team
    Boston.com

Thats all i could do to complain

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Didn't offend me at all nite with your jersey sale.  No need to apologize. Welcome back!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Thx for trying to do us all a favor...nothing to apologize for. Glad you are back.
    Doc

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nite, Very nice to have you back. SanDog, Are the hfboards any better or worse then this board?  Same with the Icemantiz board if you are a user of that? Posted by RickyHussle

I wouldn't say that hfboards is better but just different. They keep one subject on one thread (love that!), you can sell game tickets or apparel, moderators are real strict but don't tolerate (bickering between NAS vs. Dawg) trolls jumping from say the Montreal board to the Boston board. I like their game threads but beware to argue a point fellow fan or not there are more "know it alls over there" (if you can believe that) and more IPot/MeanE flipper/floppers if you know what I mean. To me it's a nice switch from here is all.

Icemanitz used to post here then started his own blog which is his preference but I prefer here much more.

PS. Ricky, Is that you and the family in your new avatar ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You stink.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

You stink.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Why Thank You NAS! Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment! lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

NAS makes a very compelling argument which I really can't refute...but welcome back nonetheless nite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

NAS makes a very compelling argument which I really can't refute...but welcome back nonetheless nite.
    Posted by Fletcher1

LOL! Dam if A$S(*) could fly; this place would be an airport! Thx a lot Fletcher!! lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Great to have you back. Good Afternoon Wally: Thank you for writing to Boston.com. As a matter of policy, we cannot discuss the status of another user's account with you. The poster you're referring to is more than welcome to contact us directly if he would like further assistance. Kind regards, Customer Support Team Boston.com Thats all i could do to complain
    Posted by wallydouglas

Thanx Wally!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

What they put you in the penalty box?

See, that's what you get for getting along with me.

Seriously, thats just BS.  Thanks for trying to help everyone out anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adamceltics. Show adamceltics's posts

dude ur fine happy ur back

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to I'm sorry & Thank You:
    I had no idea trying to sell those Jerseys wasn't allowed on here. I'm sorry for breaking the rules of this forums. Thank You to those that helped bring me back!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Stop being such a girl. Why apologize? Pffft.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

PS. Ricky, Is that you and the family in your new avatar ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It is, we went to see the cup in Norwell, when Scott Waugh brought it to town.  It was more then a two hour wait, but it was well worth it.  I did forget to turn around, after we took the picture, in order to touch the cup.  It was a complete brain lapse on my part, hopefully it will be back in town again soon!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I wanted a jersey :(
    Posted by lambda13

I have no affiliation with this site so I hope I won't get in trouble for directing you here......

http://www.onlinejersey.com/nhl-jerseys/boston-bruins-jerseys

http://www.onlinejerseysworld.info/category-532-b0-2011-stanley-cup-champions.html

Sections
Shortcuts