Impact of the long delay ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Impact of the long delay ?

I begin to wonder what will be the impact of not playing during a complete week. I know it's good to have a rest and time to heal the wounds, but the B's were on a roll, and they may be a bit out of beat when it will finaly start saturday. On other hand, same situation for the Pens.

What do you think ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Impact of the long delay ?

These guys have been going full bore since the start of the season.  I think the rest will do them wonders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Besides Marchand and Seguin going out drinking and chasing skirts, the rest of the team is getting a well deserved sabbatical.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

These guys have been going full bore since the start of the season.  I think the rest will do them wonders.

Exactly , they played a ton of games in March and April, and then 2 rounds up till now. I think the rest will do them wonders .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep, a rest is good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

They were on a roll and playing exactly how they need to if they are going to beat Pitt, hope they don't lose that edge and start slow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In baseball it hurts because of timing a changeup, fastball and breaking ball. Ask Colorado who waited for the Red Sox in 2007. In Football, Basketball and Hockey players can heal, watch film and work on set plays till there blue in the face.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i begin chastising fellow posters for being happy the bruins are in the conference finals. my god, saturday can't come fast enough. all will be well when lucic squashes cooke like a bug! on a serious note, it gives the b's lot's of time to look at the pens PP, and see what tendencies they might have. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Our schedule at the end of the regular season was brutal, and during the first two rounds, some players played lots of minutes. Rest and practice time is a good thing.

Sections
Shortcuts